Auchinleck Talbot v Ayr United televised

Duraglit shareholder

15 hours ago, andy25 said:
15 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:
Should keep live telly games to those involving teams that want to be part of the pyramid methinks 

Should keep live telly games to those who have their own ground and don't keep moving from ground to ground methinks.

Dont what your talking about.  I didnt think Talbot had moved often.  Ayr certainly havent????????

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defiantly should be on the telly.  You are the only non league team drawn at home, if this was in England that reason alone  would be enough to put if live on BBC.

Added to that. Ayr are enjoying one of their best seasons for years. Its an Ayrshire derby,great wee ground and 2 teams that never meet competitively 

Cracking tie. If they can't sell that they shouldn't be near broadcasting 

About time you had a decent home draw in the cup, I think you have been very unlucky with your draws in the past

It’s nice to see the lack of respect shown by certain individuals towards the Talbot, particularly from those who would be King and are kindly allowing all us less fortunate humans to be in the league with them as they Mark time before taking their rightful place in the higher echelons if the SPL

Gentlemen ( and Ladies??) I give you Clydebank , the Gypsies of the Junior game
Ideal candidates to host the homeless World Cup - except they canny host it as they have no place to do so.

20 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Would it be a good idea for either Sky or BBC Scotland to take the cameras to Beechwood for the Scottish cup 4th round tie.Looking at the full draw,Talbot v Ayr looks the stand out tie,with lots of interest coming from the likes of social media etc.The Beeb in England show plenty of non league teams involved in the FA cup,with Solihull shown live,last Friday night.Do pie and bovril patrons think their would be enough interest for this to be a success in Scotland,we know a cracking atmosphere at a capacity Beechwood is assured and could be a good advert for promoting the Juniors joining the pyramid.How much money would be on offer if the game did go ahead on tv?,do Talbot have any chance of claiming a result,and should the match be all ticket and how many tickets should Ayr recieve on a capacity of 4 thousand?Your thoughts please.

2 spaces after a .

36 minutes ago, boulderdomb said:

I hope the game is shown on Live TV however if it's not, highlights can be found on: https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottishCupOfficial

Most recent video was Inverness vs Edinburgh City. Highlights of Beith Juniors vs Ayr United was uploaded last week.

And how much do youtube pay for showing it?

56 minutes ago, BC63 said:

I personally think this game will be shown live on BBC. Why wouldn't they pick it. The romance of the cup and all that.

I think the BBC will show two out of Hearts v Livingston, Raith v Dunfermline and this game. Personally I'd like to see this one and the Fife derby much more than Hearts v Livingston, but the BBC usually make dismal choices.

10 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Not a Bankies fan amongst them btw.

True - back in the days of VHS when Wet Wet Wet were a going concern I knew their tour manager and ran into him one day in Tower Records (RIP) stocking up on action movies and Rangers tapes for their bus.

Archived