• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
mabawmarulez

How badly does beith juniors treat their fans

Just heard today that 2 or 3 elderly long term fans and executive club members were turned away at half time while people who you will be lucky to see at bellsdale once a year welcomed with open arms am I making a mountain out of a molehill

What you heard is utter fabrication. 2 or 3 elderly fans did not go in at half time purely because they didn't realise that they were allowed in. An excellent first post on Pie and Bovril though!

1 hour ago, mabawmarulez said:

Just heard today that 2 or 3 elderly long term fans and executive club members were turned away at half time while people who you will be lucky to see at bellsdale once a year welcomed with open arms am I making a mountain out of a molehill

Thanks for your concern about how Beith treat their fans whatever your motive, however you are wide of the mark on this one and you should apologise for wrongly trying to blacken the name of one of the best run clubs in junior football, but to address your post it would appear that the elderly fans you speak of wrongly assumed that because of the magnitude of the game v Ayr they would not be allowed in the hall for hospitality, they did not ask at the game as they would have been told as executive club members they were welcome at all home games regardless of the opposition, unfortunately it looks like they may have went away and had a wee moan, shame it ended up on here right enough I'm sure you know the individuals involved and if you care to ask them they will confirm this, something they themselves mentioned to committee members on Saturday that they made a mistake as they enjoyed their wee dram in their usual seat in the hall.

Elderly fans being confused and getting the wrong end of the stick and things spreading like wildfire........ Welcome to my world lol. 

Had my name wrongly blackened through that pish once and it can be dangerous through fabricated gossip. :rolleyes:

Sounds like Bullshite to me. Beith have always provided great hospitality to Talbot, so very unlikely they would treat their own fans less.

This is not the Beith that. I know! Even as a visitor I have always been treated well there, I do not believe this for one minute!

13 hours ago, mabawmarulez said:

Just heard today that 2 or 3 elderly long term fans and executive club members were turned away at half time while people who you will be lucky to see at bellsdale once a year welcomed with open arms am I making a mountain out of a molehill. 

Yes its called Ben Nevis, maybe you should have done a bit of research before posting and slurring the good name of Beith Juniors. Sometimes its best to remain silent and be thought a fool rather than open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by Keepoffthegrass
Moving paragraph

We played Beith last season in the Scottish and were treated exceptionally well before and after the match despite Locheee winning 4-1 A very well run club in my opinion

Find it hard to believe as the clubs hospitality is well known in junior football circles

Robert Mcarter is the straightest and most genuine guy I've ever known at beith juniors, the guys Mr Beith Juniors and his service to beith over decades has been incredible. 

This behaviour is just typical of one of the big juniors clubs. No loyalty to their long term elderly fans. These are the one who should be looked after first, not all these visiting clubs who sound as if they had been well looked after. The elderly fans wouldn’t be spending enough money for Beiths likings. 

Im sure Beith will fabricate some pish about the incident to make them look good.

13 minutes ago, iPhone said:

This behaviour is just typical of one of the big juniors clubs. No loyalty to their long term elderly fans. These are the one who should be looked after first, not all these visiting clubs who sound as if they had been well looked after. The elderly fans wouldn’t be spending enough money for Beiths likings. 

Im sure Beith will fabricate some pish about the incident to make them look good.

You have either been hacked or..........? 

4 hours ago, iPhone said:

I know m8.

If an anonymous guy with no prior activity posts the incident on a forum then you can rest assured that it defiantly happened. 

What a nob. Seasonal greetins

18 hours ago, holmparkheroes said:

You have either been hacked or..........? 

Nope just showing his bitterness as per

Is this crap still going on. Everybody knows it was a simple misunderstanding. Beith officials are some of the best in the business

Edited by Wile E Coyote

This is the 2nd negative posts I've seen from this clown.