The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

I’d love Imola back as well. I’m raging we don’t get to race it on the f1 games. However, I’ve given it a go on project cars. Great track.

It was on f1 2014 or something along with classic cars then they binned the tracks. Hopefully they will re-introduce classic tracks

• 3 weeks later...

Didn’t think the second season of the Netflix documentary was as good as the first. I didn’t watch every race last year but I was sure there was a lot more incidents involving Grosjean than they showed in the series, was expecting the episode that focused on Haas to be about that. Does anyone know if the cameras will be there again this season? It’s great to see some of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes and it will get more people interested. 

They were probably hoping things would be fine and they could get the first two races out the way without too many problems, as there's a break with no Chinese GP and Vietnam could also be cancelled, which would take them up to May.

If it does go ahead I hope they make it so that drivers and teams can drop their worst score so that it doesn't affect the championship.