The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

I initially thought that was hamilton’s fault but im not so sure, he was quite far along side verstappen and as the comfortable championship leader he probably should have yielded
No F1 driver would yield in a position like that

4 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It's strange how easily that tyre popped off Vertappen's car.

That's what I thought. I don't think I've ever seen a tyre come off the rim in one piece before.

Hamilton's fault btw, stupid place to go for a move without committing to it.

Just now, IainMorton said:

Someone should remind Horner of the famous Senna quote “if you no longer go for a gap…”.

At one of the fastest corners on the calendar even Senna probably wouldn'y have gone for that - Horner has a point.

No surprise the media with a chub for Hamilton are furiously trying to downplay this one.

Just now, cdhafc1874 said:

At one of the fastest corners on the calendar even Senna probably wouldn'y have gone for that - Horner has a point.

No surprise the media with a chub for Hamilton are furiously trying to downplay this one.

Hamilton didn't go for the gap though, he absolutely shat out of it

2 minutes ago, cdhafc1874 said:

There's a perfectly good argument that that's a racing incident, whether you hate Hamilton or not.