The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

Hoping for some traditional RBR early season fragility, and Alonso either on the podium, or to suffer some sort of partial failure on the car that results in Merc being stuck behind a milkfloat for the entire race and the inevitable Crofty 'it's no fair!' dummy-spitting.

15 hours ago, Iminavest said:

Norris will be at Red Bull within the next two years imo.

I think he is more likely to end up at Merc once Hanilton retires. Horner does seem to rate him though and I believe had went after him before but if he's looking for longevity I think he's more likely to go to merc as they seem to atleast give their drivers time to bed in unlike the redbull merry-go-round. 

2 hours ago, V.Aye.R said:

Norris is an extremely unlikeable character from what I've seen. Classic wee guy who's never been punched in the face.

Weirdly I've known Norris as a streamer before I knew him as a driver, he streamed a lot before he made it to F1 and as a fellow gamer have always warmed to him. I have supported McLaren since DC drove for them when I was a kid so it helped he then went onto drive for them. 

Totally get why he's not everyone's cup of tea though.