The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

Just now, V.Aye.R said:

I would liken Mercedes to the England footballers. You're head tells you they're cvnts but they're annoyingly likeable. 

No they are cvnts....back at the factory they all talk about they will get an extra £10 in there wage packets this month for a win 

7 minutes ago, V.Aye.R said:

I would liken Mercedes to the England footballers. You're head tells you they're cvnts but they're annoyingly likeable. 

Think you're standing alone on this one m8.

Will be interesting next year the first time Checo is told to let Max through.

Max let your teammate pass.  The one that slowed Hamilton down last season.  The one you thanked and called a legend for helping you win the title after turning that F1 car of his into a tractor for ages in Dubai.

Nah f**k that.
Aye. All things considered, a bit of a dick move from Verstappen

6 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Perez went to fairly extreme lengths to help max win in abu dhabi last year, max seems to have forgot that pretty quick. Disobeying team orders is unacceptable…….multi 21 and all that

I was at that race and was flying back to Singapore straight after the race as I working there at the time.No idea what had happened until I got wifi at the airport and a few hundred Aussies at the airport going absolutely radge it was glorious tbh 🤣