The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

Classic case of a team paying far too much attention to what the computer is saying rather than what's actually happening.

Want to cut costs ? Get rid of the bollocks supercomputers and army of personnel they have back at base trying to work on the perfect strategy each weekend.

I thought the RBR boycott of Sky would be like The Rangers and BBC, but no. They're lifting it in Brazil.

They are right to point out the bias though - Sky is abysmal. I don't pay much attention to Kravitz, I must admit. I caught 10 minutes of Ted's Notebook once and it looked like he was wandering around the paddock talking to the camera. David Croft I cannot stomach.

17 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I thought the RBR boycott of Sky would be like The Rangers and BBC, but no. They're lifting it in Brazil.

They are right to point out the bias though - Sky is abysmal. I don't pay much attention to Kravitz, I must admit. I caught 10 minutes of Ted's Notebook once and it looked like he was wandering around the paddock talking to the camera. David Croft I cannot stomach.

I sometimes watch Teds post race paddock show if I’m lying slightly hungover on a Sunday night. I don’t think he ever says anything that’s not already been discussed at length by the main presenters, but it’s enjoyable to watch him and his cameraman getting in the way of the crew that are tasked with disassembling the teams temporary office structures. He can be quite humorous at times, but you get the feeling the full paddock give him a wide berth due to how much of a nuisance he is, poking around places he shouldn’t be and trying to get interviews with people walking past. 

Can’t help but feel alonso’s latest comments on hamilton are just highlighting how bitter and jealous he is. Alonso could have had similar success had he not made so many poor decisions throughout his career, i can only imagine switching to aston martin is the latest and last terrible team choice he’ll make.