The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

Yes Lewis, every single other team and driver on the grid are wrong, and you are literally the only one with the right idea. No wonder you are infamous for dictating strategy to your own team and not sitting waiting to be spoon-fed one, then moaning like a toddler when it goes wrong.

Edited by Boo Khaki

There's a noise law in Singapore (or used to be when I worked there) that no fireworks etc after 11 apart from a Saturday I hope the organisers have a got an exemption 🤣

Edited by doulikefish

27 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Interesting the Ferrari (unless they did and it wasn't aired) neglected to let Leclerc know about Perez' impending investigation. Didn't seem to be pushing to try and keep the gap under 5s.

I think it's likely moot anyway. F1 wont want yet another post-race outcome changing farce, so if Perez successfully built a 5 or 10 second gap they'd make a point of penalising the amount that still saw him keep the win, if he didn't, they'd find there was no infringement. 

After Leclerc pushed him for that half-a-dozen laps he looked spent anyway. The arse of the car was all over the place coming out of the corners, so he was clearly giving it full beans and I don't think he had the pace to live with Perez at the very end anyway.

F1xed and Costcappen trending on twitter, well before the budget investigation results are announced.
Either they know something no-one else does yet, or the tears and snotters are going to be spectacular
The mood music seems to be that Red Bull and Aston Martin exceeded the budget cap, but nobody seems sure by how much. Ferrari and Mercedes spent most of the Singapore weekend throwing thinly veiled accusations at Red Bull, so I guess they must be pretty confident.