The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

Right, at this point Ferrari have to be doing all of this for the banter. There’s no way they can still be making such stupid decisions.

You’d think they’d be analysing the data and making their decisions based on it. Not feeding all the data to the driver and asking them to decide whilst he tries to make his way up through the field. An absolute nonsense.

I genuinely thought the Ferrari banter years were over this year.

Right, at this point Ferrari have to be doing all of this for the banter. There’s no way they can still be making such stupid decisions.
You’d think they’d be analysing the data and making their decisions based on it. Not feeding all the data to the driver and asking them to decide whilst he tries to make his way up through the field. An absolute nonsense.
I genuinely thought the Ferrari banter years were over this year.

They were tbf. For about 2 races.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I don't have an issue with having the flares at the track, the pearl-clutching about the drivers not being able to see is nonsense. But throwing a flare onto the track is fucking ridiculous and the person should be banned for life.

Simultaneously slagging pearl clutchers whilst clutching pearls 😂