The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

Rotten luck for Sainz but about time Leclerc got what he deserved. Deserved to win Spain, Monaco and Silverstone but lost it outwith his control. I don’t think he’d have won Baku but he was desperately unlucky there too. 

Good win for the title race although of course would’ve been better if Sainz engine hadn’t blown up. No guarantee in my opinion that Sainz would’ve finished ahead of Verstappen but it was looking likely.

I don’t care who wins the title I just want to see a race all the way to the end.

Tough day for Perez after fighting back in the sprint.  It’s not really fair that the other car only gets a 5 second penalty for ruining your race but I suppose they can’t predict the future or change the standard punishment for the infringement incident by incident (I don’t think). A 10 or 20 second penalty for Russel would’ve been fair in terms of the impact it had on Perez. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Literally not even one example, so that's a no then. Thanks.

Would you be so kind to list "loads" of examples to allow us to appreciate the "class" of Verstappen?

12 hours ago, sophia said:

Would you be so kind to list "loads" of examples to allow us to appreciate the "class" of Verstappen?

I never said he was "classy" also it is specifically "a lack of class as champion". Since he won the title he hasn't done anything that shows "a lack of class as champion".

Edited by Mr. Brightside

5 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I never said he was "classy" also it is specifically "a lack of class as champion". Since he won the title he has don't anything that shows "a lack of class as champion".

Literally not even one example, so that's a no then. Thanks.