The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

25 minutes ago, lochgellyPAR said:

Does anyone watch watch through the F1 TV Pro subscription? Just wondering where you usually go to watch ‘Live’? I know there’s not a race on right now but was expecting to at least see a ‘Live/On Now’ tab

You can't watch F1 TV live in the UK.

Oaft, just seen Lance Stroll's qualifying minter. Even a clueless observer like me knows that you brake in a straight line.

I'm back into F1 after 10/15 years thanks to getting Sky and Netflix DTS. Can anybody recommend me a good podcast?

Cheers in advance.

Edited by Crawford Bridge

Oaft, just seen Lance Stroll's qualifying minter. Even a clueless observer like me knows that you brake in a straight line.
I'm back into F1 after 10/15 years thanks to getting Sky and Netflix DTS. Can anybody recommend me a good podcast?
Cheers in advance.

For pre & post-race pods there is BBC Chequered Flag and F1 Nation. For a less official and more relaxed pod there is Missed Apex.
Autosport do a short post FP2 pod which I don't think many others do.

For interviews with past and present F1 drivers, bosses etc. there is Beyond the Grid.

The only other one I've got in my podcast app is The Race but I haven't really listened to it that much.

Remember race starts at 12pm guys.