The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

I'm sat watching Formula-E, with Buemi being his usual Muppet self.

I absolutely cannot stand him, an average driver with the arrogance of a multiple world champion.

What other drivers absolutely rip the knitting of the P&B masses?

* Points off for the following

•Hamilton / Verstappen

•"FE sounds like a hoover lolz"

Edited by Jeek

There was some amount of nonsense going on in that Formula E race. Most of it from Di Grassi who used the pit lane as shortcut to overtake everyone during a safety car and then was black flagged after not taking his stop and go penalty. He also ignored the black flag and crossed the finish line first.

Verstappen's car so badly damaged they may need to use a new engine, which means a grid penalty.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/89741/honda-hopes-to-avoid-doomsday-scenario-i-don-t-want-to-think-about-that.html

Can you hear Hamilton's giggling in the background?

7 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

There was some amount of nonsense going on in that Formula E race. Most of it from Di Grassi who used the pit lane as shortcut to overtake everyone during a safety car and then was black flagged after not taking his stop and go penalty. He also ignored the black flag and crossed the finish line first.

I really like watching FE, there's rare;y a dull race.

But today was all a bit amateurish... not for the first time this season.

On 25/07/2021 at 14:16, Jeek said:

I'm sat watching Formula-E, with Buemi being his usual Muppet self.

I absolutely cannot stand him, an average driver with the arrogance of a multiple world champion.

* Points off for the following

•Hamilton / Verstappen

•"FE sounds like a hoover lolz"

Grosjean for years was my bugbear. 

Now? Mazepin seems a roaster. 

On 25/07/2021 at 14:16, Jeek said:

Marcus Ericsson. Another driver who seemed to get a seat based solely on the sponsorship he brought with him. Useless in the rain and an accident waiting to happen in the dry.

4 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Red bull have now launched their appeal against Hamilton’s penalty. This is getting out of hand now, i could see red bull’s head going and completely folding if they keep greeting about this for much longer

genuinely want to see a Merc take out an RB at the next race now

On 28/07/2021 at 07:30, afc_36_0 said:

Red bull have now launched their appeal against Hamilton’s penalty. This is getting out of hand now, i could see red bull’s head going and completely folding if they keep greeting about this for much longer

Appeal rejected, and Mercedes have issued a statement saying that Red Bull are trying to tarnish Hamilton's reputation. 

Not sure if this means the title race is hotting up, or if this is handbags.

I can understand red bull’s frustration with the outcome of the race but questioning a 7 time world champions driving is a bit out of order. Red bull/verstappen have a great chance of winning this year but they cant be loosing their shit when things dont go their way.

Merc’s main advantage is probably still that its 2v1 up front

6 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

I can understand red bull’s frustration with the outcome of the race but questioning a 7 time world champions driving is a bit out of order. 

Err Michael Schumacher was a seven-time world champion who literally crashed into folk to try and/or succeed in lifting the drivers' title. 

17 hours ago, virginton said:

Err Michael Schumacher was a seven-time world champion who literally crashed into folk to try and/or succeed in lifting the drivers' title. 

there is a difference, he was a c**t about it, knew it, had no appliges

You then hear this snivelling virtue signaling toad Hamilton trying to "mr nice guy" his way out of it.