The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

Pirelli saying initial analysis shows it was debris on both cars, on the same tyre, after approx the same amount of time.

And also Hamilton apparently has debris on the same one on his too.

Like we've had slow drivers before, we've had shite drivers before and some occasionally dangerous drivers before, but Mazepin is a mixture of all of them and it's actually quite worrying. He was over a minute down at one point on Mick which is staggering.

Yes, beggars belief they gave Mazepin a licence. Not only is he woefully off the pace, but he's an utter fucking arsehole with it. Only a matter of time before he either completely screws a leader while being lapped, or worse, causes an accident in which some other poor fucker gets hurt. Weaving in front of your teammate like that at 200mph when you are two of the last three still running is absolute lunacy. If I'm MS I'd have fucking chinned him.

13 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Like we've had slow drivers before, we've had shite drivers before and some occasionally dangerous drivers before, but Mazepin is a mixture of all of them and it's actually quite worrying. He was over a minute down at one point on Mick which is staggering.

Still finished three seconds clear of Hamilton. 

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

If Bottas keeps going the way he is I think he’ll struggle to complete the season.,

I think Russell is an absolute bottle job.

I think that once he gets his first win he'll be grand. Was obviously desperately unlucky not to get it last season when the team fucked up.

I think that once he gets his first win he'll be grand. Was obviously desperately unlucky not to get it last season when the team fucked up.

It’s just every time he’s had a sniff of points he seems to bin it.