The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

Just now, die hard doonhamer said:

I believe they run it tomorrow morning if they can't today. If they can't run it tomorrow they'd use the FP3 standings. If it gets to that extreme though then I doubt there would be a race.

It's a track that doesn't normally host these cars, it's almost expected that there will be snags here and there.

Sure, but if there's one thing you'd have thought they'd have been very careful about it's drain covers. I'm assuming track inspections have been more thorough at tracks not usually on the F1 circuit. 

Sure, but if there's one thing you'd have thought they'd have been very careful about it's drain covers. I'm assuming track inspections have been more thorough at tracks not usually on the F1 circuit. 

30 minutes ago, Iminavest said:

Time to get PGas back in that red bull!

Starting to think that maybe neither of them are good enough for Red Bull. 

What wouldn't we give to see Hamilton, Verstappen and Le Clerc in equal cars? Maybe 2022 will bring that.

Enjoyed that race. 92 wins, like him or loathe him, you can't argue that Lewis Hamilton isn't up there as one of the, if not the, best there has ever been.
Agreed. It's so hard to compare drivers from different eras, but its unarguable that he's one of the greatest ever.

The tears on social media have been extra tasty today. The best part is, every win from now isn’t just another win but it’s another record breaking win. Once that seventh title is won, there will be no more records to chase.