• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Early start to this thread.

Drivers line up is now confirmed

Screenshot_20181203-220704__01.thumb.jpg.872b283603273a4bf7c6680be017647d.jpg

What's to be expected from 2019? Hopefully Red Bull can move up front with Mercedes and Ferrari, and maybe Renault too. Expect Hamilton to win it again, to be honest.

Merc will be strong again and hamilton just seems to be in a league of his own

Ferrari hopefully too but i can already see vettel spitting the dummy when he realises how quick leclerc is

Red bull will be a bit of an unknown with honda

I hope renault can be strong but im just not sure their engine will be anywhere near the top 2

Haas toro rosso and racing point will be meh and i hope sauber can kick on

Mclaren r just a disappointment every season and i dont see that changing with renault and i really hope williams can improve massively. Watching these 2 teams running about at the back of the field must be heartbreaking for anyone thats watched f1 for any length of time

I think we could be on for a classic year this year, so many interesting team line ups.

I really am struggling to get excited about this year.

Would love a jump forward by Renault, but the gap to the top 3 is so vast, I'm not sure it's possible

27 minutes ago, Jeek said:

I really am struggling to get excited about this year.

Would love a jump forward by Renault, but the gap to the top 3 is so vast, I'm not sure it's possible

Noises coming from Renault suggest they think they've got their engine up to the standard Merc had last year. Mercedes and Ferrari will jump forward again though, so they'll still be a bit short.

3 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Williams and Mercedes looking very similar.

Will be difficult to tell apart when the Williams is being lapped...

RBR have a reputation of flipping on engine suppliers within an instant, Honda not been that great in development (McLaren beat Torro Rosso last season), Newey tends to design cars which have high grip and a bit draggy so need the power....

.....you honestly don't think Horner/Marko will be moaning at Honda by Silverstone when they are still getting beaten by the Mercs and Ferrari?

None of that is relevant to what I said. They complained about the engines because they weren't very fast, and blew up pretty much every other week. Quite right that they moaned about it.