• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
smuggfifer

East Fife v Stranraer

Thats a bit unfair on the guys that do your videoing. We are fortunate that the club decided to invest in a good camera for video analysis so are able to use that, the side of the goal one is our old camera and the staunchion ones are a couple of cheap efforts. Where we are really fortunate is that the editing is a joint effort and it has to be with four memory cards all needing edited. I think the standard of highlights from all clubs in this division is of a very high standard& its great that almost every game is covered. 

We hope to restart our live streaming for overseas early in the new year (International VAT regulations have put paid to it for now) & are looking into live audio streaming for everyone.

One thing I will be doing before the next game is trying to stop our subs always warming up in front of the camera at the sea end, blocking some really good angles, the swines!

Edited by LiamA

Really only have ourselves to blame for chucking that away why when your the last man would you be taken all those touches of the ball. Both central defenders guilty. What ever happened to row z. Can only be described as a sheer lack of professionalism. Stranraer missed a few great chances before we took the lead. 

3 hours ago, LiamA said:

Thats a bit unfair on the guys that do your videoing. We are fortunate that the club decided to invest in a good camera for video analysis so are able to use that, the side of the goal one is our old camera and the staunchion ones are a couple of cheap efforts. Where we are really fortunate is that the editing is a joint effort and it has to be with four memory cards all needing edited. I think the standard of highlights from all clubs in this division is of a very high standard& its great that almost every game is covered. 

We hope to restart our live streaming for overseas early in the new year (International VAT regulations have put paid to it for now) & are looking into live audio streaming for everyone.

One thing I will be doing before the next game is trying to stop our subs always warming up in front of the camera at the sea end, blocking some really good angles, the swines!

I think mon the blues was praising your coverage , which was ad ever excellent , and hoping we could be so lucky at the stade du Stair , 

it must also be said the editing is very fair , and the use of replays well better than decent , some of the home teams have a habit of being less than generous and the highlights reel on a  5 -1 away win Make it look like  couple of flukes and some breakaways , amongst immense home pressure . A commendation to EF for fair and balanced highlights 

Just seen highlights again,the 3 rd goal for them was a shambles defending leadin from court turnin back an put Mcbride in trouble who then put meggatt In bother,Dunlop messed up for the 1st,A’s was said previously should hav been hoofed out the park,mcdowall also very poor,flapped at ther offside goal and should’ve done better at the 2nd goal,back to basics I think 

Just seen highlights again,the 3 rd goal for them was a shambles defending leadin from court turnin back an put Mcbride in trouble who then put meggatt In bother,Dunlop messed up for the 1st,A’s was said previously should hav been hoofed out the park,mcdowall also very poor,flapped at ther offside goal and should’ve done better at the 2nd goal,back to basics I think 

Your dreaming Grant, Mcdowell will be in goals for the foreseeable future and reading today's EFM Young thought Mcbride had a good game so we will be saddled with him starting the next few games.
Do you think a doppelgänger invaded bayview for 8 games and now the real young is back making wierd starting selections and even stranger substitutions, was considering not going this Saturday but i will give him the benefit of the doubt but f**k spending good money going to games watching that pish

2 hours ago, Pat 1958 said:

Your dreaming Grant, Mcdowell will be in goals for the foreseeable future and reading today's EFM Young thought Mcbride had a good game so we will be saddled with him starting the next few games.
Do you think a doppelgänger invaded bayview for 8 games and now the real young is back making wierd starting selections and even stranger substitutions, was considering not going this Saturday but i will give him the benefit of the doubt but f**k spending good money going to games watching that pish

Coincidence or was the 8 wins in a row possibly due to the advice and input from the sports scientist dude?

Been very erratic since he left for Dundee.

32 minutes ago, Spirit of the Mound said:

Coincidence or was the 8 wins in a row possibly due to the advice and input from the sports scientist dude?

Been very erratic since he left for Dundee.

The best goalkeeper at the club is Brett Long.Look at the games since he last played.It was obvious after the Airdrie game that he should be in the team.I really did not think that Scott McBride would manage to stay on the park As his performance would lead him to being substituted.I can see him being made captain now and getting an extended run in the team .

Should you not pick a team on ability because it clearly looks as if  we are not doing that.