East Fife v Stranraer

3 hours ago, LiamA said:

Thats a bit unfair on the guys that do your videoing. We are fortunate that the club decided to invest in a good camera for video analysis so are able to use that, the side of the goal one is our old camera and the staunchion ones are a couple of cheap efforts. Where we are really fortunate is that the editing is a joint effort and it has to be with four memory cards all needing edited. I think the standard of highlights from all clubs in this division is of a very high standard& its great that almost every game is covered. 

We hope to restart our live streaming for overseas early in the new year (International VAT regulations have put paid to it for now) & are looking into live audio streaming for everyone.

One thing I will be doing before the next game is trying to stop our subs always warming up in front of the camera at the sea end, blocking some really good angles, the swines!

I think mon the blues was praising your coverage , which was ad ever excellent , and hoping we could be so lucky at the stade du Stair , 

it must also be said the editing is very fair , and the use of replays well better than decent , some of the home teams have a habit of being less than generous and the highlights reel on a  5 -1 away win Make it look like  couple of flukes and some breakaways , amongst immense home pressure . A commendation to EF for fair and balanced highlights 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen highlights again,the 3 rd goal for them was a shambles defending leadin from court turnin back an put Mcbride in trouble who then put meggatt In bother,Dunlop messed up for the 1st,A’s was said previously should hav been hoofed out the park,mcdowall also very poor,flapped at ther offside goal and should’ve done better at the 2nd goal,back to basics I think 

Just seen highlights again,the 3 rd goal for them was a shambles defending leadin from court turnin back an put Mcbride in trouble who then put meggatt In bother,Dunlop messed up for the 1st,A’s was said previously should hav been hoofed out the park,mcdowall also very poor,flapped at ther offside goal and should’ve done better at the 2nd goal,back to basics I think 

Your dreaming Grant, Mcdowell will be in goals for the foreseeable future and reading today's EFM Young thought Mcbride had a good game so we will be saddled with him starting the next few games.
Do you think a doppelgänger invaded bayview for 8 games and now the real young is back making wierd starting selections and even stranger substitutions, was considering not going this Saturday but i will give him the benefit of the doubt but f**k spending good money going to games watching that pish

2 hours ago, Pat 1958 said:

Your dreaming Grant, Mcdowell will be in goals for the foreseeable future and reading today's EFM Young thought Mcbride had a good game so we will be saddled with him starting the next few games.
Do you think a doppelgänger invaded bayview for 8 games and now the real young is back making wierd starting selections and even stranger substitutions, was considering not going this Saturday but i will give him the benefit of the doubt but f**k spending good money going to games watching that pish

Coincidence or was the 8 wins in a row possibly due to the advice and input from the sports scientist dude?

Been very erratic since he left for Dundee.

The best goalkeeper at the club is Brett Long.Look at the games since he last played.It was obvious after the Airdrie game that he should be in the team.I really did not think that Scott McBride would manage to stay on the park As his performance would lead him to being substituted.I can see him being made captain now and getting an extended run in the team .

Should you not pick a team on ability because it clearly looks as if  we are not doing that.

Archived