Satan he knows me

banana

Satan  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke to me in bed a couple of times. Quite scary.  First time aged about 5, then again at about 19. Then I heard about sleep paralysis and felt that could be a more likely explanation than his satanic majesty having a quiet word in my ear. 

1 hour ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Spoke to me in bed a couple of times. Quite scary.  First time aged about 5, then again at about 19. Then I heard about sleep paralysis and felt that could be a more likely explanation than his satanic majesty having a quiet word in my ear. 

As much as I don't believe in god/satan, etc, this is terrifying!:lol:

More on this, please?

Think sleep paralysis is probably the logical explanation of the origins of Incubus/Succubus, Shadow people, Demon/Devil visitations at night. Also more recently Alien abductions.

The sense of impending doom, dread & fear is fucking terrifying.

Satan only makes two cameo appearances in the proper bible and hell makes none at all. One of them is as a metaphor, trying to tempt beardy with earthly power. I can’t remember the other one.

The fiery pit and goat footed horned guy are from (different) pagan Greek stories that were too good to chuck out when monotheism took over.

The church of Satan, or whatever they are called, are amongst my favourite attention seeking pillocks.

Had a few words with him in my bedroom in the early hours after sneaking downstairs to watch Hammer House of Horror on Friday nights when about 14. I remember being quite rude. Aleister Crowley made him sound quite exotic and debonair, a stylish anarchist.

Archived