Sons vs Diamonds

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Thanks for info. Will there be more than about 650 in total on Saturday? What capacity is the main stand? We had 186 at Raith on Saturday so maybe 200 from Airdrie if optimism floods back.

Home and away ends hold somewhere in the region of 850 each with the remaining 300 in the middle for hospitality/directors.

We need more fans than we're getting. Home end needs to be north of 500 but I doubt if it will be. We don't get a lot of walk up fans so it's mostly season ticket holders. It would be good if our improved home form could get a few more through the doors. Away end will comfortably hold the Airdrie fans.

It's always cold at our ground but you won't get wet if you avoid the first 2 rows of seating. I'd also avoid the end of the stand and go closer to the middle.

I'm hearing that should the predicted rain over the next two days mean a pitch inspection, the test will not be to determine if the ball rolls smoothly and easily through the very soft areas.

It will be to determine whether Dom Thomas can run likewise through them.

Another pint, please, Raquel.

I'm hearing that should the predicted rain over the next two days mean a pitch inspection, the test will not be to determine if the ball rolls smoothly and easily through the very soft areas.
It will be to determine whether Dom Thomas can run likewise through them.
Another pint, please, Raquel.

You’d hope that the new Premiership leaders won’t require their loanee back at Rugby Park for the rest of the season. Please.

1 hour ago, Jumbo Muir said:

You’d hope that the new Premiership leaders won’t require their loanee back at Rugby Park for the rest of the season. Please.

And hope he doesn't want to go back in hope of a league-winners medal. (TBH, I'd pay his taxi fare if it was guaranteed he would.)

"Team News: Long-term injury victims Craig Barr (knee) and Grant Adam (back) continue to be ruled out for selection. Ross Perry, who was a late call-off last week v Brechin City is struggling to be fit for tomorrow, as Iain Russell. Rory Loy is improving but is unavailable. Ryan Thomson's calf injury is easing but he too will miss out.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
47 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:
Please make any announcement before I plan to leave around 13.00 so I can sit back and choose another sporting venue. Certainly raining heavily here since mid day but no high tide.

Better forward that to the ref.

Judging by tonight's Ayr late cancellation, I fear whoever it is will ignore me anyway. Which numpty will it be? ( Napier is the worst I have seen but there are several)

Archived