Sons vs Diamonds

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Diamond8 said:

Are the big bad Airdrie boys allowed in the bar before the game?

Not in the bowling club, though, due to previous incident involving soap dispensers. They were hoping to empty them of the 10p pieces. 

Not in the bowling club, though, due to previous incident involving soap dispensers. They were hoping to empty them of the 10p pieces. 
Even as a bowler myself [emoji50] shocking. I'll be taking this to Bowls Scotland, you haven't heard the last of this.
Sadly not. No prematch entertainment this week either.
Convenient
Facilities (and music) offered to other clubs but its shut up shop when Airdrie roll in.
Disgusting.

1 hour ago, Old Scrotum said:

You have to pay for soap??

4 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I'm only being tongue in cheek anyway.
Quite surprised about the bowling club though tbf.

Sadly, not joking about the bowling club. One of my drinking buddies is a member there and said Airdrie fans "don't get in" due to damage to the toilets previously.

You can always try your luck, I suppose, but it's a long walk back to the Stag's Head.

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

If it was up to me I'd have you guys in there - we're always welcomed into your bar and there's never any issues. The Safety Officer has advised us it's not possible though, sadly.

I think it may be more to do with numbers than fear of trouble. 

Sadly, not joking about the bowling club. One of my drinking buddies is a member there and said Airdrie fans "don't get in" due to damage to the toilets previously.
You can always try your luck, I suppose, but it's a long walk back to the Stag's Head.
Fair enough if there's been bellends causing damage in the past.

10 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
10 hours ago, The Moonster said:
Nobody to blame but yourselves emoji6.png
If it's any consolation, we didn't let Raith in either.

Big team vandetta IMO.

One consolation is that you'll be housed in the Falkirk stand due to being such a massive club.

53 minutes ago, C'mon_the_Sons said:

One consolation is that you'll be housed in the Falkirk stand due to being such a massive club.

Have not been to Dumbarton due to our long journey in league one but I what is the Falkirk stand?  Is it that temporary thing that used to be at Falkirk? I thought that had gone to Alloa?

32 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Have not been to Dumbarton due to our long journey in league one but I what is the Falkirk stand?  Is it that temporary thing that used to be at Falkirk? I thought that had gone to Alloa?

We used to  have to put up a temporary stand every time Falkirk were the visitors, due to the pure massiveness of their travelling support.

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

We used to  have to put up a temporary stand every time Falkirk were the visitors, due to the pure massiveness of their travelling support.

Thanks for info. Will there be more than about 650 in total on Saturday? What capacity is the main stand? We had 186 at Raith on Saturday so maybe 200 from Airdrie if optimism floods back.

5 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Thanks for info. Will there be more than about 650 in total on Saturday? What capacity is the main stand? We had 186 at Raith on Saturday so maybe 200 from Airdrie if optimism floods back.

Ground holds 2000 and change, so I don't think it will be full on Saturday.

Archived