St Johnstone vs Hearts 05/12/2018

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts, zero shots on goal in the second half.

Levein sprints on the pitch at full time to confront Dallas :lol: Hearts got what they deserved.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Hearts, zero shots on goal in the second half.

Levein sprints on the pitch at full time to confront Dallas :lol: Hearts got what they deserved.

We did have a shot though so that's nonsense.  We also were under no pressure whatsoever until Dallas invents a penalty.  Why on earth wouldn't he be pissed off?

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

We did have a shot though so that's nonsense.  We also were under no pressure whatsoever until Dallas invents a penalty.  Why on earth wouldn't he be pissed off?

I don't remember Clark making a save at all, the whole match. It's absolute shite to somehow spin that into an undeserved point considering we got shafted out one earlier.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't remember Clark making a save at all, the whole match. It's absolute shite to somehow spin that into an undeserved point considering we got shafted out one earlier.

What one were you shafted out of? The ball wasn't deemed to be in play when he stopped for the Haring booking.  Unless I'm mistaken Dallas was motioning to deal with it as the corner was it taken.

Haring on a booking wipes out Davidson who's countering, no second yellow.

Berra on a booking, goes in studs up at waist height, misses the ball and catches McMillan, no second booking.

Clare on a booking, twice smashes someone late, no second booking.

Haring drags down Davidson in the box when the balls active, foul but no penalty.

A few wee things for all that absolute roaster Levein, who'll undoubtedly blame the ref instead of himself. Hearts are genuinely one of the most negative teams I've seen at McDiarmid in years, hoof after hoof until they get a set piece or throw in.

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

What one were you shafted out of? The ball wasn't deemed to be in play when he stopped for the Haring booking.  Unless I'm mistaken Dallas was motioning to deal with it as the corner was it taken.

The ball had been kicked before Dallas blew his whistle, the ball was in play and active, it was virtually in the box before he blew.

He's an absolute fucking idiot, but it's hilarious to try and blame him for failing to win that, if Hearts had actually tried to play any form of football after their second instead of just lumping aimless balls and falling over, they might have actually won it.

Hearts had three shots on target by the way, the two goals and a hilarious soft looping shot/cross in the second half that Clark barely had to bend for.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The ball had been kicked before Dallas blew his whistle, the ball was in play and active, it was virtually in the box before he blew.

He's an absolute fucking idiot, but it's hilarious to try and blame him for failing to win that, if Hearts had actually tried to play any form of football after their second instead of just lumping aimless balls and falling over, they might have actually won it.

I'll blame him thanks.  He's concocted a penalty from absolutely nowt, if it's not given we don't lose.  We might well have been shite, but we were in no danger of conceding.  

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I'll blame him thanks.  He's concocted a penalty from absolutely nowt, if it's not given we don't lose.  We might well have been shite, but we were in no danger of conceding.  

Yes, just ignore the fact we had a blatant, stonewall, penalty denied beforehand, to fit your wee meltdown/blame game.

You're absolutely fucked for the rest of the season  if that's how you'll continue to play. Creating absolutely nothing and relying on set pieces isnt sustainable.

Archived