• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kyle

St Johnstone vs Hearts 05/12/2018

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently Swanson is a doubt for this now.

That's a pity. Could have been Danny's chance to establish a first team place. Things have been very stop start for him so far since re-joining.

We start to look a lot less creative a line-up without him or Drey. Hopefully Kennedy, Watt and Spoony are on their game.

Alston would be the change to cause least disruption coming straight in on the right, though he's not been all that effective out there previously, or Tommy could go for the big shock and pick Scougall... 

14 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

or Tommy could go for the big shock and pick Scougall... 

If he's fit, get him in. Tommy doesn't hold grudges, so he says. Personally I think Danny will make it.

Pray for Danny....

Swanson in for Wright would be my only change if he’s fit. Otherwise we may end up moving a few bodies about and that could be a disaster.

Scougall doesn’t fit anywhere in that mix just now though.

Anyone know anyone going to the game from Pitlochry tonight? I’m stuck up here for work, would get a train/bus there but there’s no return transport after the game - so looking to get a lift and chip in petrol money.

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Anyone know anyone going to the game from Pitlochry tonight? I’m stuck up here for work, would get a train/bus there but there’s no return transport after the game - so looking to get a lift and chip in petrol money.

Tried to send you a PM you sheep shagging c**t.

#FreeThePitlochryOne

Potential loss of Swanson could be lessened if the hefty rumour that Berra is being rested for this is true. Wouldn't be a shock if Levein was so engrossed in mind games that he thinks telling everyone Berra isn't starting will affect things, Tony Watt seems the type who'd be more disappointed if Berra was out.

Still no idea who'll be played. Nydam is an obvious one for the left but you'd be a bit scared that you'd only have the two centre halves, and the two CMs capable of winning a header at set pieces.

I'd be putting Kennedy left and getting McMillan in the team.

If Swansons fit them him and Kennedy though, wont need to bkther about defending set pieces as Hearts will never touch the ball.

Also, MacLean is getting applauded at the start of the match, and throughout, as shouting abuse at him will end with him scoring and celebrating in front of me.

Edited by RandomGuy.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Also, MacLean is getting applauded at the start of the match, and throughout, as shouting abuse at him will end with him scoring and celebrating in front of me.

Shitebag. Get the skinny jambo c**t abused.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Shitebag. Get the skinny jambo c**t abused.

I wouldn't worry, it took about five minutes of seeing May in an Aberdeen shirt to start calling him a diving cheating c**t.

Tried to send you a PM you sheep shagging c**t.

Awww shit, just cleared my inbox so you should manage now?!

What's parking like around the stadium? First trip to Perth.

Edited by The Tackle

33 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

What's parking like around the stadium? First trip to Perth.

Howfin, park in Tesco or up behind Struan motors. Google maps is your friend in this instance.

Edited by SaintDougie

Have folk not been pretty good using the car park lately? Exit takes you straight onto the bypass.

Really not looking forward to this, we'll either lose or shitehouse our way to a 0-0. 

Wighton playing instead of/alongside  McLean and Mitchell not playing at left back would be ideal. 

Edited by GorgieRoad

For no particular reason I've a good feeling about tonight so it's bound to go tits up :rolleyes:

So I'll take a shitefest 1-0 thank you very much :) 

6 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

A horrid any kind of result would do. It's getting a bit like that now

exactly

2 hours ago, SaintDougie said:

Howfin, park in Tesco or up behind Struan motors. Google maps is your friend in this instance.

What a lot of pish. The parking is a lot better and quicker to get away if you park in the away parking bit at the stadium

Yeah maybe I got onto the M80, saw the weather,  heard the traffic report and just turned off at the junction which takes me home :lol: I will get to Perth one day. It's the only ground I haven't been to out of all the teams in this year's top flight.