• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kyle

St Johnstone vs Hearts 05/12/2018

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Never a penalty ? Never within 3 ft of making any kind of contact !

Levein should actually be shredding Haring's for not being right up the StJ players arse

I don't think that would be entirely appropriate at a public event 

12 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I don't think that would be entirely appropriate at a public event 

Oh, I don't know. We really need to think out of the box to get SPFL crowds up.

55 minutes ago, jamtart1972 said:

RandomGuy hates Heart of Midlothian.... 

Nah he just feels the need to comment on everything and anything.Check out his profile he has made over 31,000 posts in the last five or six years that's over 100 a week :lol: Don't take it personally.

15 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Never a penalty ? Never within 3 ft of making any kind of contact !

Levein should actually be shredding Haring for not being right up the StJ players arse

I don't think you can claim Haring wasn't close to making any contact.

A lot of people in the East, at that end, saying Gordon's shirt was being pulled,when he tried to jump. Shitehawk Scottish football only shows you the front of Gordon after the pulls apparently taken place.

Watch Harings hands and tell me he's not made any contact. Ideally you'd have a view showing from about 90 degrees to the right, showing both players side on.

5c0a77643cd8d_Screenshot_20181207-133505_PhotoEditor.thumb.jpg.936ff4ff34fd636acbdcafc13aa10d20.jpg

Screenshot_20181207-133527_Gallery.thumb.jpg.04b14e95f9c2223deef7e4c0c5b3c4ec.jpg

Image is shite quality, but he's definitely got a hold of Gordon as Gordon moves.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I was at that end and he definitely pulled him, whether it was enough for the reaction it got is another thing. I was shouting for a penalty. 

43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think you can claim Haring wasn't close to making any contact.

A lot of people in the East, at that end, saying Gordon's shirt was being pulled,when he tried to jump. Shitehawk Scottish football only shows you the front of Gordon after the pulls apparently taken place.

Watch Harings hands and tell me he's not made any contact. Ideally you'd have a view showing from about 90 degrees to the right, showing both players side on.

5c0a77643cd8d_Screenshot_20181207-133505_PhotoEditor.thumb.jpg.936ff4ff34fd636acbdcafc13aa10d20.jpg

Screenshot_20181207-133527_Gallery.thumb.jpg.04b14e95f9c2223deef7e4c0c5b3c4ec.jpg

Image is shite quality, but he's definitely got a hold of Gordon as Gordon moves.

You're not seriously arguing the case that it's a legitimate penalty are you? 

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it every time, as I'm sure the Hearts fans would if it were the other way around. However that is never a penalty in a month of Sundays

Just now, SaintDougie said:

That's not really the issue for me. I'd be annoyed at Saints giving away such a cheap penalty in an innocuous area and would feel hard done by that the referee has penalised something that happens at most set plays but equally, it's not this dreadful decision that folk are making . Liam Gordon is clearly impeded in his effort to attack the ball and Dallas has obviously seen that. Maybe what's gone on before with Haring has played a part too.

I'd understand the frustration at a penalty being awarded but am not having this idea that Dallas has just imagined a foul when, as the number of comments from fans with the right angle suggests, there was indeed one. 

46 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I was at that end and he definitely pulled him, whether it was enough for the reaction it got is another thing. I was shouting for a penalty. 

You shout for penalties for that level of contact ? Eff me, you must be utterly hoarse 10 minutes into every game.

54 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

You shout for penalties for that level of contact ? Eff me, you must be utterly hoarse 10 minutes into every game.

As Radford says, he impedes the player, like he'd done several times in the minutes before that particular incident. It might be soft but he didn't need to do it, just like the multitude of fouls he committed beforehand. I've no sympathy for Hearts if things go against them, especially with the fouling and time wasting that was going on.

3 hours ago, SaintDougie said:

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it every time, as I'm sure the Hearts fans would if it were the other way around. However that is never a penalty in a month of Sundays

25 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

He is. :lol:

I'm just making the case that it's not as clear cut as is being suggested. You've got folk all over the shop saying Haring wasn't even near Gordon, yet evidently, he had a hold of him. 

The replays are shite as they don't show enough.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm just making the case that it's not as clear cut as is being suggested. 

Let it go, Random, ffs. 

7 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Let it go, Random, ffs. 

Why?

Folk mewl and moan about refs never getting the right decision, yet the same folk then absolutely crucify refs before they've even considered what the ref saw. Dallas has been vilified by the media and fans, who are all absolutely adamant he's fucked up, yet not one clip shows you the players before Gordon has started to fall, not any angle shows you, clearly, that Haring isn't holding him before the camera pans, but as I've posted, it looks like he's grabbing him as Gordon makes a movement away.

Easy way around all this would be body cams on refs, as you'd get to see what they saw, rather than three different angles from ten times further away.