St Johnstone vs Hearts 05/12/2018

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Levein is a complete cretin. The two Edinburgh club managers are utter wanks, I genuinely much prefer Rodgers and Gerrard to Lennon and Levein.

tbf both Rogers and Gerard do mostly show a bit of decorum on the touchline. Mind you, that's easier to do when almost every 50-50 decision goes for you.

I'll try to remind you of your weegie preference after your next game against one of them - when you have committed a total of 4 fouls and had 8 yellow cards from one of Lanarkshire's finest.

Leveins an absolute fucking thundercunt, of that there's no doubt, I wouldn't say he's worse the Rodgers though, as at least Levein has the bollocks to show it. Rodgers slimes about the refs room before and after matches, and during half time, to "speak" to the ref, before acting all dignified in the public eye.

Can't wait for Killie to win the league and his mask to slip.

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I think it's ok to say you've been fucked by a referee if you been fucked by a referee. 

Mate, the oddballs are right. You're not allowed to use the match thread to discuss important points in the match like woeful refereeing decisions. 

32 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Brendan Rodgers is an absolute cretin who feels the need to get involved in other clubs business. Gerrard fits in well at the ****.

Levein and Lennon are top boys. 

Once again Edinburgh >>> Glasgow 

Went hugely down in my estimations. 

Glasgow is the superior city and those two are a pair of wanks.

6 hours ago, Estragon said:

Another bad result for Hearts here.  Absolutely terrible run they're on.

As usual, it's all about the ref though.  Pathetic.

Only half-right.

Bad run and a need to play players who aren't ready/ good engouh in lieu of those injured.

Two bad ref decisions have cost us 4 points though.

And, the refs are awful for most teams.

55 minutes ago, jamtart1972 said:

RandomGuy hates Heart of Midlothian.... 

Nah he just feels the need to comment on everything and anything.Check out his profile he has made over 31,000 posts in the last five or six years that's over 100 a week :lol: Don't take it personally.

15 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Never a penalty ? Never within 3 ft of making any kind of contact !

Levein should actually be shredding Haring for not being right up the StJ players arse

I don't think you can claim Haring wasn't close to making any contact.

A lot of people in the East, at that end, saying Gordon's shirt was being pulled,when he tried to jump. Shitehawk Scottish football only shows you the front of Gordon after the pulls apparently taken place.

Watch Harings hands and tell me he's not made any contact. Ideally you'd have a view showing from about 90 degrees to the right, showing both players side on.

5c0a77643cd8d_Screenshot_20181207-133505_PhotoEditor.thumb.jpg.936ff4ff34fd636acbdcafc13aa10d20.jpg

Screenshot_20181207-133527_Gallery.thumb.jpg.04b14e95f9c2223deef7e4c0c5b3c4ec.jpg

Image is shite quality, but he's definitely got a hold of Gordon as Gordon moves.

43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think you can claim Haring wasn't close to making any contact.

A lot of people in the East, at that end, saying Gordon's shirt was being pulled,when he tried to jump. Shitehawk Scottish football only shows you the front of Gordon after the pulls apparently taken place.

Watch Harings hands and tell me he's not made any contact. Ideally you'd have a view showing from about 90 degrees to the right, showing both players side on.

5c0a77643cd8d_Screenshot_20181207-133505_PhotoEditor.thumb.jpg.936ff4ff34fd636acbdcafc13aa10d20.jpg

Screenshot_20181207-133527_Gallery.thumb.jpg.04b14e95f9c2223deef7e4c0c5b3c4ec.jpg

Image is shite quality, but he's definitely got a hold of Gordon as Gordon moves.

You're not seriously arguing the case that it's a legitimate penalty are you? 

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it every time, as I'm sure the Hearts fans would if it were the other way around. However that is never a penalty in a month of Sundays

Archived