St Johnstone vs Hearts 05/12/2018

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tynierose said:

Will needs to slow the game down a bit though, don't want to be too flamboyant with all our ballers.

Please don't, this is eye bleeding. 

Keeper to Berra, Berra to Mitchell, Mitchell to Berra, Berra to Haring, Haring falls over ball and scuffs it to Berra, Berra to other centre half, centre half hoofs it, Wighton melts into the ground, Sainst attack and almost score. Keeper goes for shite, has a shower, takes goal kick to Berra...

3 minutes ago, St Innes said:

Ffs . Another header. Most of Hearts goals have been headers this season as have most of ours conceded .  Surely we should have been aware of this?

Looks like Clark should've come from both where I'm sitting, but I've no perspective of the box from here. Big physical Hearts doing big physical things.

Keeper to Berra, Berra to Mitchell, Mitchell to Berra, Berra to Haring, Haring falls over ball and scuffs it to Berra, Berra to other centre half, centre half hoofs it, Wighton melts into the ground, Sainst attack and almost score. Keeper goes for shite, has a shower, takes goal kick to Berra...
Wtf is wrong with that like?

Looks like Clark should've come from both where I'm sitting, but I've no perspective of the box from here. Big physical Hearts doing big physical things.

Nah should have at least punched them both for sure. If Wright was playing that second goal doesn’t happen as he tracks Mitchell and matches him. Foster is gonna get very annoyed if Alston continually doesn’t close down.

Will needs to slow the game down a bit though, don't want to be too flamboyant with all our ballers.

Aye, hopefully some good game management to see it out. Less of this free flowing attacking stuff below.

Getting the ball forward? f**k that, get it over the moon!
Subs and fouls are our friends for this half

1 minute ago, Heart of Northern said:
4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wtf is wrong with that like?

I'm a fan of Sexy St Johnstone and watching hoofball doesn't sit right.

Just now, Widge said:

Nah should have at least punched them both for sure. If Wright was playing that second goal doesn’t happen as he tracks Mitchell and matches him. Foster is gonna get very annoyed if Alston continually doesn’t close down.

Yup, I hope Foster does go nuts at him, it's literally the only thing Hearts are causing us problems with, apart from set pieces.

Corner gets taken, Haring drags Davidson down, Dallas blows his whistle, Haring is booked.

No penalty :lol:

Joke. Absolute fucking joke. 

Archived