St Johnstone vs Hearts 05/12/2018

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently Swanson is a doubt for this now.

That's a pity. Could have been Danny's chance to establish a first team place. Things have been very stop start for him so far since re-joining.

We start to look a lot less creative a line-up without him or Drey. Hopefully Kennedy, Watt and Spoony are on their game.

Alston would be the change to cause least disruption coming straight in on the right, though he's not been all that effective out there previously, or Tommy could go for the big shock and pick Scougall... 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pray for Danny....

Swanson in for Wright would be my only change if he’s fit. Otherwise we may end up moving a few bodies about and that could be a disaster.

Scougall doesn’t fit anywhere in that mix just now though.

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Anyone know anyone going to the game from Pitlochry tonight? I’m stuck up here for work, would get a train/bus there but there’s no return transport after the game - so looking to get a lift and chip in petrol money.

Tried to send you a PM you sheep shagging c**t.

#FreeThePitlochryOne

Potential loss of Swanson could be lessened if the hefty rumour that Berra is being rested for this is true. Wouldn't be a shock if Levein was so engrossed in mind games that he thinks telling everyone Berra isn't starting will affect things, Tony Watt seems the type who'd be more disappointed if Berra was out.

Still no idea who'll be played. Nydam is an obvious one for the left but you'd be a bit scared that you'd only have the two centre halves, and the two CMs capable of winning a header at set pieces.

I'd be putting Kennedy left and getting McMillan in the team.

If Swansons fit them him and Kennedy though, wont need to bkther about defending set pieces as Hearts will never touch the ball.

Also, MacLean is getting applauded at the start of the match, and throughout, as shouting abuse at him will end with him scoring and celebrating in front of me.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Shitebag. Get the skinny jambo c**t abused.

I wouldn't worry, it took about five minutes of seeing May in an Aberdeen shirt to start calling him a diving cheating c**t.

Yeah maybe I got onto the M80, saw the weather,  heard the traffic report and just turned off at the junction which takes me home :lol: I will get to Perth one day. It's the only ground I haven't been to out of all the teams in this year's top flight.

Archived