• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kyle

St Johnstone vs Hearts 05/12/2018

Surprised to see we don't have a thread for this yet.

I thought Hearts looked the better team against Rangers until they went ahead. I'm not sure if their arse collapsed or Rangers just clicked into gear but either way the match swung quite dramatically quite quickly. We've also had the benefit of 10 days rest so I quite fancy us to get at least a point in this game.

This will be our first game without Drey Wright which will probably be our only change from the Killie game barring any other minor injures. I'd imagine Swanson will come in and we'll move Wotherspoon over to the right. Fingers crossed this doesn't affect the form of Foster as he had been flourishing with the knowledge that Wright would help out defensively.

Clark

Foster Kerr Shaughnessy Tanser

Davidson Craig

Wotherspoon Kennedy Swanson

Watt

2-0 Saints

Hearts team bus to be injured by an asteroid on the way home.

Learning curve, etc.

Next.

0-0

Or Watt, Swanson and Craig all to score and we can see who exactly Hearts hate more.

Away Game = Home win. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

More of this pls.

1543829454123468.gif.c4537c67e52e6ff22d7b3f5593d4ac45.gif

That's before we were sexy :wub: 

If Mitchell has to play at left-back, then it has to be as a wing-back with a back-three - problem is we may not have three centre-backs that are fit or up to it.

Berra's just back from injury, and I like Smith at centre-half, but Dikamona has hit some horrible form, and Hughes just hasn't played for ages, and may not survive the cold snap.

The other option is to drop Haring back into defence.

More than happy with Mitchell coming forward, especially if he fancies running at c***s, but the laddie just can't defend right now. 

Hopefully we get fucked over by the referee for the fourth game in a row. It's not becoming tedious at all.

53 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Hopefully we get fucked over by the referee for the fourth game in a row. It's not becoming tedious at all.

I imagine he'll be blamed regardless.

Our line up should be pretty obvious. Hoping Berra struggles to make it/isn't close to being fit as he's absolute quality, while the rest of their defence looks beatable.

MacLeans an absolute NAP to score at some point.

0_15486182.jpg.ce6c1cf8f2e7b8118ae9081d26dbfc16.jpg

#LoveWithoutBorders

Edited by RandomGuy.

One of our players scoring a goal would make a pleasant change. Much better performance yesterday, unlucky to get nothing from the game, but unsure we’ll get two performances like that on the spin

18 hours ago, Widge said:

0-0

Or Watt, Swanson and Craig all to score and we can see who exactly Hearts hate more.

Who hates Watt? Pretty sure most of next our fans thought he was a decent player who it just never happened for, he's always spoke well of the club as well since leaving.  Swanson and Craig on the other hand...

Dunno what to expect here, tough game anyway but Dunne is out and Berra is struggling to play two games in quick succession so we could well have Smith and Dikamona as our centre halves which concerns me.  Would bite your hand off for a win.

We didn't start playing in the match at Tynecastle until the last 20 minutes or so, and had been well out played up til then. We did create a fair few chances in that late push though.

This is a game we really should be looking to win with it being at home and against a side who have been struggling lately. Tough match to follow at Pittodrie on Saturday.

Hopefully we play with the same energy and tempo we've displayed at home this season, and really take the game to Hearts. 

1-0 Saints.

I'm struggling to believe we'll ever get another like him, although the older generation probably thought that about Ormond.

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently Swanson is a doubt for this now.

Mitchell, Anderson, Easton and Wright all ruled out.

Yeah we have twitter Randy 

I'm struggling to believe we'll ever get another like him, although the older generation probably thought that about Ormond.
Wright won't be fully appreciated by Saints fans till he has gone, which is scandalous. Even then some still won't acknowledge what he has done for the club. Ormond is rightly seen as a legend, but Wright has achieved more and sustained that success over a longer period.

You're absolutely correct to say we will never get another like him.