• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
1320Lichtie

Forfar v Arbroath

11 hours ago, Hammerafc said:

There wasn't a goal chopped off
The whistle went well before the cross even came in.

One of the worst decisions ever....

onside.jpg

Travis was lucky to stay on the pitch as long as he did, Bain's challenge on Bobby was ridiculously high,  the hole in Bobby 's sock showed that.  TOB's first yellow was stupid and avoidable if he hadn't got himself involved. 

onside.jpg.4f131348b0086a69e3df25aef26c765c.jpg

Fantastic. I hope Weirs head explodes when he sees that

onside.jpg.4f131348b0086a69e3df25aef26c765c.jpg

Well it's definitely not one of the worst decisions ever, its dubious but from that angle totally inconclusive. Not that it makes a single bit of difference

Spoiler Forfar are shite

I actually think Forfar and East Fife are the best teams we've played against. So good to come away with that win.

Airdrie away next week massive test, hate that pitch

Yes I think he’s out because of the amount of yellow cards, I think just the yellow ruled him out for airdrie but the red on top of that rules him out for both, I might be wrong but I’ve been told he’s out for both

I’m sure the red overrules the second yellow, so it doesn’t count.

Looks just onside there. Hard for the assistant when they are both going in different directions though.

My biased opinions about the game aside....that was an outstanding game of football. Top value for money.

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Well it's definitely not one of the worst decisions ever, its dubious but from that angle totally inconclusive. Not that it makes a single bit of difference

Either you are stupid or have the eyesight of Marty Feldman....look at the line of the shadows ffs....at least 3 yards onside. If the linesman had been Douglas Ross Tory mp i would have understood the  affection towards Arbroath and the fisherman.

Either you are stupid or have the eyesight of Marty Feldman....look at the line of the shadows ffs....at least 3 yards onside. If the linesman had been Douglas Ross Tory mp i would have understood the  affection towards Arbroath and the fisherman.

Neither

It's just that you've taken a shite blurry screenshot (not even from when the ball was played by the look of it) from an angle that isn't very clear at all

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Neither

It's just that you've taken a shite blurry screenshot (not even from when the ball was played by the look of it) from an angle that isn't very clear at all

How you doing Marty??

feldman.jpg

Viva Bobby Linnaldo.  He scores when he wants, Simply sensational, What a performance and hat trick. The 3rd was pretty special and easily a contender for goal of the season.

Jim Weir on the other hand  is a heartbroken clueless seething mess of a man. That maroon chip on his shoulder gets bigger every year.

Edited by 36-0 Maroon