Forfar v Arbroath

5 minutes ago, terracingtam said:

Let down badly by Travis. A half way line needless foul.  Why was Dylan replaced yet again near the end by a young player who as yet could not lace his boots. I know at tlmes Dylan can be frustrating but we needed him on the pitch for 90 mins today.

Seriously, it was a DERBY game,it's simple if you are not up for it stay on the bench, we simply cannot go on with this 'Dylan is amazing'(occasionally)...we spent 6 or 7 years saying the same thing about Swankie...and he only showed up for one game!!

Harsh on Coupe, the boy is a player and he can give teams problems with his pace and DESIRE...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, it was a DERBY game,it's simple if you are not up for it stay on the bench, we simply cannot go on with this 'Dylan is amazing'(occasionally)...we spent 6 or 7 years saying the same thing about Swankie...and he only showed up for one game!!
Harsh on Coupe, the boy is a player and he can give teams problems with his pace and DESIRE...

A quiet game for Gav today. Didn’t need him tho, we have Bobby

3 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I dunno...you guys have quite a few ... most teams do though....i just wish Trav had got the red for something decent like a stretcher job.

Wishing one of your players put someone on a stretcher makes you twat of the day by a mile so far to be fair. 

Just now, Mexico said:

Wishing one of your players put someone on a stretcher makes you twat of the day by a mile so far to be fair. 

Don't get me wrong i really like TOB and Danny......but the Dundee whippet should have ended up in the mert early doors.

4 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Forfar right back was about as much as use as a c**t on a stretcher

Just now, afc_36_0 said:

He’ll be having nightmares about linn for the next few nights

Bain had a nightmare today....Malone would have been better. ;)

Typical Weir feels hard done by, didn’t mention the kick Doris tool from Travis in the box and the What can only be described as sexual assault from Travis at every corner,  or how no6 wasn’t booked,

The guys an idiot, we didn’t play fantastic but No way did Forfar deserve to win as easy as he makes out 

I wouldn’t have wanted anyone on a stretcher today, they would missed Bobby’s absolute ping of a free kick, I’m glad they were able to appreciate a master of his trade. 

Travis missed it.....he was walking down the tunnel

Archived