Forfar v Arbroath

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get in their lichties…..Bobby Linn what a player. We really dug that result out fucking brilliant, not a lot of football got played due to the incredible amount of fouls Forfar conceded which the ref just let go on with very little punishment till Travis got red carded and did Bobby make it pay fantastic free kick. C'mon the Lichties

16 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Was Easton injured? Odd one if not

No but he was a waste of a strip again, it was a derby game ffs , you need players willing to bust a gut, sadly for 65mins we were lacking in that department.

Was Easton injured? Odd one if not

Easton is Bobby Linn of a good few year ago. Bobby is now clinical and produces time after time, Easton is a great player too but when he gets into good positions doesn't make the most of it.

That performance from Linn today was unbelievably good. The 2nd goal was superb, the 3rd just ridiculous. He scored a goal like that for EF against Raith Rovers a few year ago. Forfar didn't even bother with more than a one man wall for it it was that far out!

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Easton is Bobby Linn of a good few year ago. Bobby is now clinical and produces time after time, Easton is a great player too but when he gets into good positions doesn't make the most of it.

That performance from Linn today was unbelievably good. The 2nd goal was superb, the 3rd just ridiculous. He scored a goal like that for EF against Raith Rovers a few year ago. Forfar didn't even bother with more than a one man wall for it it was that far out!

Ridiculous that JW didn't drum in to the players to put Linn in to the hoardings in the 1st 5 minutes.....came back to haunt sadly.

Hopefully this is the 'game' like us 2 seasons ago when the pop stars think they have won it...remember you guys have 3 or 5 of them in that squad with history.

It’s quite clear Jim Weir sets his teams up to have a cynical approach towards influencing the refs, it’s was always prevalent at Brechin as well. 

Linn bailed us out massively with about as good an individual performance and as good a goal as I’ve ever seen. Not many others get pass marks today and it just happens to extend our lead at the top, a very satisfying result despite playing poorly for large spells in my opinion. 

It’s quite clear Jim Weir sets his teams up to have a cynical approach towards influencing the refs, it’s was always prevalent at Brechin as well. 
Linn bailed us out massively with about as good an individual performance and as good a goal as I’ve ever seen. Not many others get pass marks today and it just happens to extend our lead at the top, a very satisfying result despite playing poorly for large spells in my opinion. 

Danny Denholm was a waste of a shirt again. Omar must start again next week

No but he was a waste of a strip again, it was a derby game ffs , you need players willing to bust a gut, sadly for 65mins we were lacking in that department.

Easton was probably your best player. The boy Bain looks amateur at best while Baird is just an angry little hobbit

Guest bernardblack

If Easton scores instead of hitting the post then you wouldn’t be saying that.

Just now, bernardblack said:

If Easton scores instead of hitting the post then you wouldn’t be saying that.

He didn't and had another 2 weak efforts...stop the 'i think he is the greatest player in the world shit'

Guest bernardblack
He didn't and had another 2 weak efforts...stop the 'i think he is the greatest player in the world shit'

Who plays instead of him then?

He’s arguably our best player.

Archived