Forfar v Arbroath

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Travis was lucky to stay on the pitch as long as he did, Bain's challenge on Bobby was ridiculously high,  the hole in Bobby 's sock showed that.  TOB's first yellow was stupid and avoidable if he hadn't got himself involved. 

Yes I think he’s out because of the amount of yellow cards, I think just the yellow ruled him out for airdrie but the red on top of that rules him out for both, I might be wrong but I’ve been told he’s out for both

I’m sure the red overrules the second yellow, so it doesn’t count.

Guest bernardblack

Looks just onside there. Hard for the assistant when they are both going in different directions though.

My biased opinions about the game aside....that was an outstanding game of football. Top value for money.

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Well it's definitely not one of the worst decisions ever, its dubious but from that angle totally inconclusive. Not that it makes a single bit of difference

Either you are stupid or have the eyesight of Marty Feldman....look at the line of the shadows ffs....at least 3 yards onside. If the linesman had been Douglas Ross Tory mp i would have understood the  affection towards Arbroath and the fisherman.

Either you are stupid or have the eyesight of Marty Feldman....look at the line of the shadows ffs....at least 3 yards onside. If the linesman had been Douglas Ross Tory mp i would have understood the  affection towards Arbroath and the fisherman.

Neither

It's just that you've taken a shite blurry screenshot (not even from when the ball was played by the look of it) from an angle that isn't very clear at all

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Neither

It's just that you've taken a shite blurry screenshot (not even from when the ball was played by the look of it) from an angle that isn't very clear at all

How you doing Marty??

feldman.jpg

Viva Bobby Linnaldo.  He scores when he wants, Simply sensational, What a performance and hat trick. The 3rd was pretty special and easily a contender for goal of the season.

Jim Weir on the other hand  is a heartbroken clueless seething mess of a man. That maroon chip on his shoulder gets bigger every year.

Archived