Forfar v Arbroath

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack
Literally nothing to be irate about.
He's correct -- chance after chance in the second half and should've had at least one pen. 

Absolutely. Fair play to Arbroath for winning and being more clinical, but we hit the post and have a goal chopped off at 2-2....

Did anyone have a better view of that offside actually? From the stand it was tough to tell

He's correct -- chance after chance in the second half and should've had at least one pen. 

And we should’ve had one at least in the first half which would’ve killed the game, Weir is a seething mess.

5 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Amazing eh....i say he should have been hooked at HT and get slated...the manager basically blames him for us not winning and ...nothing....?

I wonder if Coupe would have scored a few of those chances.... :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Chance after chance in the second half? Settle

And a penalty for what?

Well if Linn had 3 shots...Easton had 3 of similar distance and angle to his

Baird had a perfectly good goal chalked off, the Bain pen...not sure, looked nothing in it to me.

Absolutely. Fair play to Arbroath for winning and being more clinical, but we hit the post and have a goal chopped off at 2-2....

Did anyone have a better view of that offside actually? From the stand it was tough to tell
There wasn't a goal chopped off
The whistle went well before the cross even came in.

Well if Linn had 3 shots...Easton had 3 of similar distance and angle to his
Baird had a perfectly good goal chalked off, the Bain pen...not sure, looked nothing in it to me.

The main difference being Easton is shit and bobby linn is not...

Guest bernardblack
There wasn't a goal chopped off

The whistle went well before the cross even came in.

Tbf it was a tap in, so it pretty much was. Did Moore look offside?

doris bossed travis today how travis stayed on the park after that tackle on doris beyond me . mckenna and doris so good upfront power pace etc.
If it wasn't for Bobby Linn's display my MOM was Mikey McKenna. The guy never stops running or working. What a signing he has been.

Is ToB out of the raith game?? 

Yes I think he’s out because of the amount of yellow cards, I think just the yellow ruled him out for airdrie but the red on top of that rules him out for both, I might be wrong but I’ve been told he’s out for both

Yes I think he’s out because of the amount of yellow cards, I think just the yellow ruled him out for airdrie but the red on top of that rules him out for both, I might be wrong but I’ve been told he’s out for both

Hamilton inside and Whately at LB then

53 minutes ago, Gayf78 said:

It was O'Brien's 5th & 6th yellows in the league.

Archived