Forfar v Arbroath

Ridiculous that JW didn't drum in to the players to put Linn in to the hoardings in the 1st 5 minutes.....came back to haunt sadly.
Hopefully this is the 'game' like us 2 seasons ago when the pop stars think they have won it...remember you guys have 3 or 5 of them in that squad with history.

Aye but they've only got that history cause they were coming to us and that boosted their signing on fee

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bernardblack said:

Who plays instead of him then?

He’s arguably our best player.

FFS....he should have been hooked at HT....Coupe through the middle with Hilson, we all know on his day he can turn it on...today he didn't (again)

I hate losing games especially Derby games but i detest players who do not bust a gut

Mental that gang are unbeaten and romping this league.
Shows just how pish this league is I suppose.

Last week and this week we've totally changed the way we've played in my opinion. Like DC has booted up for winter, no thrills (aside from Bobby) and direct up to McKenna and Doris. Not pretty but as you saw today effective. For all the tidy players you had on the park tiday they didn't play any football. Quite a small team too. Our back 4 and strikers won almost everything

1 minute ago, tbsouth said:

FFS....he should have been hooked at HT....Coupe through the middle with Hilson, we all know on his day he can turn it on...today he didn't (again)

I hate losing games especially Derby games but i detest players who do not bust a gut

Coupe is nowhere near good enough.

Easton was a constant threat today.

21 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Easton is Bobby Linn of a good few year ago. Bobby is now clinical and produces time after time, Easton is a great player too but when he gets into good positions doesn't make the most of it.

That performance from Linn today was unbelievably good. The 2nd goal was superb, the 3rd just ridiculous. He scored a goal like that for EF against Raith Rovers a few year ago. Forfar didn't even bother with more than a one man wall for it it was that far out!

As players, Bobby Linn & Dylan Easton are not in the same league.

Right now they aren't, only thing Easton is missing is that final ball or finish. Something that Bobby used to be a bit hit or miss with. Would like to see Easton back at us one day

Guest bernardblack

Can see where the comparison comes from. I’m Easton’s biggest fan, but the difference today (and probably in general) is Linn is so clinical.

Right now they aren't, only thing Easton is missing is that final ball or finish. Something that Bobby used to be a bit hit or miss with. Would like to see Easton back at us one day

You are the only one. He is in no way anywhere near good enough for us, and he is a horrible little p***k as well

3 minutes ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

Let down badly by Travis. A half way line needless foul.  Why was Dylan replaced yet again near the end by a young player who as yet could not lace his boots. I know at tlmes Dylan can be frustrating but we needed him on the pitch for 90 mins today.

Archived