Tickets

dumbthings

1 hour ago, dumbthings said:

I live a long way away and was planning a trip home in July but those September fixtures have me gagging.

Question is, given I'm not a member, SSC? What might the be possibility of getting tickets for those two games?

It's unlikely to sell out with just SSC members, just keep an eye out for the start of the general sale and buy tickets when they go on sale.

45 minutes ago, dumbthings said:

I live a long way away and was planning a trip home in July but those September fixtures have me gagging.

Question is, given I'm not a member, SSC? What might the be possibility of getting tickets for those two games?

I think it'll depend how we're playing, if there aren't any early slip ups then I reckon they could get close to sell outs. I doubt all tickets will go through the SSC so you would need to keep your eye on general sale and get on that ASAP when it comes around.

5 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Similarly, as a non member, what are the chances of bagging a San Marino ticket?

ETA: the away fixture, that is.

You can't officially get an away ticket. Stadium seems a decent size though so you'll be able to pick one up over there I'd imagine.

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Similarly, as a non member, what are the chances of bagging a San Marino ticket?

ETA: the away fixture, that is.

As a non-member absolutely zero in the away end unless you get a ticket from a member. The SFA don't sell away tickets unless you're in the SSC.

Home end depends on the FA of the team we're playing and how bothered they are about away fans in the home end.  Based on San Marino's normal attendances I think you'll be fine. 

Has there ever been a Scotland home game that didn't go to a public sale?  It's just a matter of how much of a scramble they'll be for tickets, rather than whether they'll be on sale.  You won't struggle if you're there when they go on sale, perhaps even able to get some closer to the  time.

Has there ever been a Scotland home game that didn't go to a public sale?  It's just a matter of how much of a scramble they'll be for tickets, rather than whether they'll be on sale.  You won't struggle if you're there when they go on sale, perhaps even able to get some closer to the  time.
Possibly the Italy game in 2007? SSC members definitely got the opportunity to buy extra tickets for that one. But aye no danger of there not being a public sale for any of the upcoming games.

Archived