Happy Hanukkah

Cerberus

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Hanukkah begun today at sundown.
Hanukkah commemorates the dedication of the 2nd temple in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean revolt against the Seleucids in 160BC.

Do we have any Jews on here?

I'm circumcised if that counts? 

which reminds me of a stupid joke:

A priest and a rabbi shared a house and they decided to go half shares in a car- it can take the rabbi to synagogue on Saturdays and the priest to mass on Sundays. They decide it will be a non-denominational vehicle. 
But one day the priest is wracked with worry. "Ah but what if I'm involved in a crash? I really should bless the vehicle , just for peace of mind." So he gets up in the middle of the night and sneaks down to the car and starts sprinkling holy water over it. 
But the rabbi was woken up by the priest and looks out of the window "oi vey" he says "we agreed to make this an ecumenical vehicle. I'll have to do something about this"
So the next day he sneaks down with a hacksaw and cuts three inches of the exhaust.. 

3 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

which reminds me of a stupid joke:

A priest and a rabbi shared a house and they decided to go half shares in a car- it can take the rabbi to synagogue on Saturdays and the priest to mass on Sundays. They decide it will be a non-denominational vehicle. 
But one day the priest is wracked with worry. "Ah but what if I'm involved in a crash? I really should bless the vehicle , just for peace of mind." So he gets up in the middle of the night and sneaks down to the car and starts sprinkling holy water over it. 
But the rabbi was woken up by the priest and looks out of the window "oi vey" he says "we agreed to make this an ecumenical vehicle. I'll have to do something about this"
So the next day he sneaks down with a hacksaw and cuts three inches of the exhaust.. 

Was it a self driving car?

Archived