• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
MJC

Motherwell v Celtic - Wednesday 5th December

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Saw that result coming all night, we didn’t deserve to win that. Terrible team selection once again.

Aye seemed too many changes. Some strike from the Well boy.

Just now, Guts said:

Aye seemed too many changes. Some strike from the Well boy.

Gordon went down in installments. Shouldn’t be beaten by that imo.

One thing and one thing only cost us the win tonight.

HT substition OFF Ntcham ON Sinclair

Dunno wtf Brenden was thinking bringing off a guy having a decent game for a shitebag/coward whos like playing with a man down. 2nd half from us was a total joke.

Need rid of Brown, far more dynamic when he doesn’t play. Ntcham not really worth playing against hammer throwers either.

He’s turning into a player you’d bring on to close a game out. Compare that to our last half dozen games. Rodgers has cost us in 3 games this year doing the same shit. By all means make a couple of changes, don't change half the side. A major brain fart from BR

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He’s turning into a player you’d bring on to close a game out. Compare that to our last half dozen games. Rodgers has cost us in 3 games this year doing the same shit. By all means make a couple of changes, don't change half the side. A major brain fart from BR

Thing is it has been a massive week and there are two big games coming up. Win on Saturday and I don’t really care if impostors like Gamboa and Hayes played tonight.

Plus if we finish the penalty or Clancy awards the goal and the selection probably wouldn’t be a problem.

Edited by The OP

Just now, Mr Pikey said:

:lol::lol:

Hammer throwers:lol::lol: 

Are you actually suggesting that describing Motherwell FC as hammer throwers is laughable?

Only seen the last 15 minutes on the telly. I thought we’d fucked it when Sammon missed his chance. It was a great strike by Danny Johnson.

Buzzing that Killie are top of the league.

4 minutes ago, The OP said:

Are you actually suggesting that describing Motherwell FC as hammer throwers is laughable?

Yes. It is all based on the League Cup semi final against one cheek last season, when the worst decision was in the Scottish cup semi. Remember that one? Or was that not in the media for a fortnight?

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Aye , i am.Also any support who praise the  actions of Scott Brown  cannot under any circumstances fling accusations of hammer throwers at any other team.  It ranks of sheer hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Waldo said:

Yes. It is all based on the League Cup semi final against one cheek last season, when the worst decision was in the Scottish cup semi. Remember that one? Or was that not in the media for a fortnight?

No, I based my summation on tonight and previous Celtic games against Motherwell. I don’t even know what you’re talking about.

6 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Aye , i am.Also any support who praise the  actions of Scott Brown  cannot under any circumstances fling accusations of hammer throwers at any other team.  It ranks of sheer hypocrisy. 

Motherwell are hammer throwers. There might be perfectly good reasons why, but accept it and move on. I mean the post where I first used the phrase simply pointed out we don’t need Brown and his unimaginative style against teams like yours.

Edited by The OP