• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
MJC

Motherwell v Celtic - Wednesday 5th December

Gulp....

Hayes gives me the fear, big call from Rodgers given he admitted he fucked up v hearts and killie by changing half the team.

Gulp....

Hayes gives me the fear, big call from Rodgers given he admitted he fucked up v hearts and killie by changing half the team.
Yeah, it's a lot of changes, hopefully Griff gets a goal to get him back into the swing of things for that game against the ***'s

Checked the lineups on live score. Seems like a few bold choices by Rodgers tonight
Screenshot_20181205-194206_LiveScore.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Checked the lineups on live score. Seems like a few bold choices by Rodgers tonight
Screenshot_20181205-194206_LiveScore.jpeg

Looks like even Brendan is bored of winning all the time now and decided to make things interesting.

Excellent goal "accidentally" chalked off there.

Motherwell employee Craigan being completely neutral about it...

After the round of applause on 17mins was reciprocated by the Celtic fans, the Well boys respond with chants of paedo and Jimmy Savile. Stay classy!

Finally got the kids off my back and sat down to check on the match....

Conor Sammon.

Conor.

Sammon.

Hard to believe it's only 1-0 to the Unclean Ones.

Also why have we had to make 2 subs so early on?

6 minutes ago, nsr said:

Also why have we had to make 2 subs so early on?

It’s all Ryan Christie’s fault. BOOOOO

20 minutes ago, nsr said:

Finally got the kids off my back and sat down to check on the match....

Conor Sammon.

Conor.

Sammon.

Hard to believe it's only 1-0 to the Unclean Ones.

I wan't Conor Sammon to sign for Alloa so they can have a strike partnership of Trouten and Sammon

Celtic have been dreadful this second half but Jesus f**k how many second yellows have Motherwell gotten away with?