• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
MJC

Motherwell v Celtic - Wednesday 5th December

I said in the 'Well thread that I expect the dreaded back to basics will probably serve us ok in this game - so I expect a better performance, a close game but still a loss in the end. Regardless of the performance/result, it can't be allowed to paper over some pretty large cracks <insert kenneth williams gif>

49 minutes ago, Al B said:

Quite aware that this sounds like whataboutery, but I thought it was well known that was a crowd that had piled out the pub next to the ground when it was still largely a Rangers shop,

Was it not a group wanting to use fir park for some kind of function and Motherwell told them to GTF?

2 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Anything less than 0-3 and I'll be fine with it. We are absolutely stinking the place out. 

Horrible outlook to have, especially as I can remember the days when we used to relish Celtic coming to Fir Park back in the 90s as we always fancied our chances against them and indeed did beat them on a good few occasions.

But aye, you're right in saying that a 3-0 loss tonight and we will have gotten off lightly!

I mean, this time last year we came within about 90 seconds of taking all three points with a team that had the competition winner playing on the left for 45 minutes. 

I'm not confident in the slightest and think we'll get a doing, but still.

25 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

I mean, this time last year we came within about 90 seconds of taking all three points with a team that had the competition winner playing on the left for 45 minutes. 

I'm not confident in the slightest and think we'll get a doing, but still.

That game confuses me to this day. A front 3 of Petravicius- Moult - Frear looking like a functioning strikeforce against that Celtic side makes the least sense of anything I've seen on a football pitch.

That game was a high point of the "get stuck in" approach last season - Celtic didn't really fancy it that night (and we probably had more fire in the belly after the Cup Final loss). Competition winner was still pish though.

That was also the night that we got Tommy fucking Sheridan to do the half time draw whilst wearing a Celtic scarf. One of the worst things I've ever seen at Fir Park in my time. Who in the name of f**k allowed that to happen?!?

Rotated squad for this one, more than half the starting XI changed from the Aberdeen game

image.thumb.png.4009120a54f0760d2246f35238dd7aba.png

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Conor Sammon's time to shine lads...

DtqzN4iXQAIIo65.jpg

Jesus christ.

So either we score off a set piece, Davie Turnbull sticks one in from 30 yards or the Celtic Defense fall over and let Johnson run onto a long ball.

Any flicker of faint hope we may have had has just gone with that lineup.

Holy f**k!

Thank goodness I turned down a free ticket for this.
That line up gives me the fear, if we end up getting anything from this game it will look like a total master stroke by Robinson, if not, as I suspect, we get pumped, surely it’s time up for the manager.

Robinson has lost the fucking plot with that lineup, either that or he's chucked it and expects to be gone soon and so doesn't give a shit anymore.

I know he warned us that we were 'getting back to basics' or basically going to try and shitfest our way through games but that team is taking shitfest to a new level. Liam Donnelly and Connor Sammon starting? The end is nigh for SR.

Edited by MJC

he's genuinely at it. I'm going on the park if when Sammon scores.
Streaking..?

23 minutes ago, MJC said:

Robinson has lost the fucking plot with that lineup, either that or he's chucked it and expects to be gone soon and so doesn't give a shit anymore.

I know he warned us that we were 'getting back to basics' or basically going to try and shitfest our way through games but that team is taking shitfest to a new level. Liam Donnelly and Connor Sammon starting? The end is nigh for SR.

Not often i agree with you . But this was my exact thoughts when I seen the team. Robinson had lost it big time