Motherwell v Celtic - Wednesday 5th December

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Saw that result coming all night, we didn’t deserve to win that. Terrible team selection once again.

Aye seemed too many changes. Some strike from the Well boy.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing and one thing only cost us the win tonight.

HT substition OFF Ntcham ON Sinclair

Dunno wtf Brenden was thinking bringing off a guy having a decent game for a shitebag/coward whos like playing with a man down. 2nd half from us was a total joke.

Need rid of Brown, far more dynamic when he doesn’t play. Ntcham not really worth playing against hammer throwers either.

He’s turning into a player you’d bring on to close a game out. Compare that to our last half dozen games. Rodgers has cost us in 3 games this year doing the same shit. By all means make a couple of changes, don't change half the side. A major brain fart from BR

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He’s turning into a player you’d bring on to close a game out. Compare that to our last half dozen games. Rodgers has cost us in 3 games this year doing the same shit. By all means make a couple of changes, don't change half the side. A major brain fart from BR

Thing is it has been a massive week and there are two big games coming up. Win on Saturday and I don’t really care if impostors like Gamboa and Hayes played tonight.

Plus if we finish the penalty or Clancy awards the goal and the selection probably wouldn’t be a problem.

4 minutes ago, The OP said:

Are you actually suggesting that describing Motherwell FC as hammer throwers is laughable?

Yes. It is all based on the League Cup semi final against one cheek last season, when the worst decision was in the Scottish cup semi. Remember that one? Or was that not in the media for a fortnight?

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Are you actually suggesting that describing Motherwell FC as hammer throwers is laughable?

Aye , i am.Also any support who praise the  actions of Scott Brown  cannot under any circumstances fling accusations of hammer throwers at any other team.  It ranks of sheer hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Waldo said:

Yes. It is all based on the League Cup semi final against one cheek last season, when the worst decision was in the Scottish cup semi. Remember that one? Or was that not in the media for a fortnight?

No, I based my summation on tonight and previous Celtic games against Motherwell. I don’t even know what you’re talking about.

6 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Aye , i am.Also any support who praise the  actions of Scott Brown  cannot under any circumstances fling accusations of hammer throwers at any other team.  It ranks of sheer hypocrisy. 

Motherwell are hammer throwers. There might be perfectly good reasons why, but accept it and move on. I mean the post where I first used the phrase simply pointed out we don’t need Brown and his unimaginative style against teams like yours.

Archived