Ross County v Queens

Re Naysmith's press talks,  maybe I'm the only one it seems to bug who posts on here but others have mentioned it at games.  I just feel he should be giving more of a build up for his own team.  He should be more like politicians, if he doesn't want to talk about the opposition,   spin it round to talk about his own team.  Every game seems to be the same,  very little positivity in his comments. 

If Harkins is constantly getting caught in possession the person to have a word is surely the Manager. 

Edit to add: Jacobs is probably the worst offender for giving away possession too easily. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough. I’ve never actually seen any of the comments you are talking. Based on his post-match interviews and his comments on the OS previews I wouldn’t call him overly negative. I find him refreshingly honest, which means he’s positive when it calls for it, and vice versa. I’ll take that over a manager blowing smoke up our arses.

I think we’re all in agreement about Jacobs. He’s having a dreadful season. Norman and Bell should have been given a chance to take his place long before now.

8 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

I think we’re all in agreement about Jacobs. He’s having a dreadful season.

I am not in agreement with this. I dont think he has been quite as good as last season. Not sure if thats a slight loss of form or just a result of his poorer passing being more exposed in this year's style and formation. I suspect the latter. He hasnt been "dreadful" though and he is still by miles our best defensive midfielder.

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I am not in agreement with this. I dont think he has been quite as good as last season. Not sure if thats a slight loss of form or just a result of his poorer passing being more exposed in this year's style and formation. I suspect the latter. He hasnt been "dreadful" though and he is still by miles our best defensive midfielder.

Who else has had a decent run in the team in that role to compare him too? 

Well it's a case of digging our foxholes and hoping to avoid a pummeling then.

A point would be a great result so if it works then that's all that matters. But if we concede first we won't be getting anything out of this game.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Well it's a case of digging our foxholes and hoping to avoid a pummeling then.

A point would be a great result so if it works then that's all that matters. But if we concede first we won't be getting anything out of this game.

With a 5-4-1 set up it looks like we are playing for a point would be surprised if we get anything out of the game .

Andy Stirling out is that because he is not defensive enough might try and get forward 

Archived