Free-scoring Rangers vs Joe Lewis. 5th December

Guest Bob Mahelp

Another f*cking useless khunt with a whistle loses the plot and we suffer. 

The linesman was 3 yards away and gave a goal kick. McLean came rushing in from 30 yards desperate to get his cards out his pocket.

F*ck the SFA. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Stewart's just tweeted that 

Sam Cosgrove wins the ball and Goldson kicks the bottom of his boot. The Aberdeen striker gets a 2nd yellow for it and is sent off. Stevie McLean has made a big mistake there.

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Another f*cking useless khunt with a whistle loses the plot and we suffer.

You're gonna proper lose the plot when they get their penalty :unsure:

7 minutes ago, Darren1872 said:

Seems that since Rangers (rip) produced that shambolic statement after the Buddies game... theyve had a dodgy offside goal which won them a game and now this.... 

Well clearly the statement worked!

It was expected, wasn't it? Cosgrove is the easy target for some refs particularly the poor ones. I welcome the day when they are actually held accountable like the managers and players are. We need full-time professional refs and linesmen, people who can do a good job consistently and not just on behalf of the OF.  I do think there is institutional bias in Scottish football.

Oh and well done to the famous dons. So far so good. 

Wondering how we'll react to the red at HT. With McGinn making noises this week about playing through the middle I wonder if McInnes will move him there. Doesn't seem like the type of striker McInnes likes though - i.e. he's not 6"3 and a bit shit

I thought we handled the game quite well, played some good stuff but gave away too many fouls near the 18 yard box.  We're going to have to work our socks off in the second half for sure. Let's keep the ball for longer and make them work for possession. 

That's a scandalous decision. Both players have jumped it into it equally clumsily so you can maybe see how a combination of that and Goldson going down have duped McLean into thinking Cosgrove's the one who's committed the foul from his position, but the linesman's guilty of a total failure to do his job if he's failed to inform McLean that Cosgrove was the one who played the ball before Goldson kicked him and therefore if there's any foul there it's an Aberdeen freekick.

The linesman obviously saw Cosgrove playing the ball since he immediately signals for a goalkick.

Archived