Free-scoring Rangers vs Joe Lewis. 5th December

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The upside of living 'down here' is that I can go to work tomorrow afternoon and no-one will even know!

But I thought you rabble were "big news all over the world".

That's what you keep telling us all. "Most successful club" or other such shite. Blah blah blah!!! 

Is it not true? 

Have you been fibbing?

You have haven't you? 

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

You do know that your own team never done too well either last night?

Won another cup on Sunday, that's 7 in  a row, won away in Europe before that, went away from home and made 7 changes, got a point.

I'll settle for that over getting beat AT HOME by the team we beat to win the Leauge cup, a team that had 10 men for 30 minutes before the ***'s went down to 10.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Won another cup on Sunday, that's 7 in  a row, won away in Europe before that, went away from home and made 7 changes, got a point.

I'll settle for that over getting beat AT HOME by the team we beat to win the Leauge cup, a team that had 10 men for 30 minutes before the ***'s went down to 10.

I suggest you check last night's celtic score mate.

4 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

When was the last time we beat Rangers* twice in Glasgow, in a season?

(Including the dead one)

Two years ago, beat them 2-1 at Pittodrie in September, then the same scoreline at Ibrox in May.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Two years ago, beat them 2-1 at Pittodrie in September, then the same scoreline at Ibrox in May.

Have a look at the question again...

Think he is meaning in Glasgow mate. Derek McInnes taking matters into his own hands after such a poor record in Glasgow. Well done Aberdeen, fantastic result last night.

Archived