Free-scoring Rangers vs Joe Lewis. 5th December

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Is that ‘Son of Big Hoose Guy’ at No. 2 ?

Knowing Rangers fans, it's probably his daughter.

9 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Shoot me now. That was stinking :lol:

Aberdeen deserved winners and Derek certainly has Gerrard's number so far. McKenna MOTM by miles.

Morelos was absolutely horrendous tonight just after my post on him. Typical! Didn't exactly see what he did but looked like he physically reacted to the foul on him by Shinnie. No complaints really as he was looking like he'd get sent off anyway.

So he was goaded.

Awful, awful performance.  No ideas going forward and unbalanced again at the back with Flanagan at LB. 

Alfredo has let himself and the manager down after he rightly stood up for him after the Hearts game. 

Aberdeen, rightly, sat back and soaked up everything we sent at them easily.  

tumblr_olky65esLM1rlheeoo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

Just watched the Morelos second yellow card incident via BBC.  I didn't think there was much in it and the ref seemed desperate to get the card out (evening it up) BUT Morelos has got away with plenty this season so swings and roundabouts.

Great result for the Dons on the back of Sunday.  The real competition in Scottish football's top tier (the battle for second) is still very much alive with Killie and Hertz replacing Hibs.

Thought the red card was deserved. He clearly has a go at him and I have seen similar incidents in the past given straight reds(Granted, I have also seen players do the same and get away with it completely). As he was already on a booking, it has to go down to sheer stupidity on the part of Morelos, particularly given the publicity around his performance on Sunday.

9 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

Just watched the Morelos second yellow card incident via BBC.  I didn't think there was much in it and the ref seemed desperate to get the card out (evening it up) BUT Morelos has got away with plenty this season so swings and roundabouts.

Great result for the Dons on the back of Sunday.  The real competition in Scottish football's top tier (the battle for second) is still very much alive with Killie and Hertz replacing Hibs.

Hibs must have been some team if it's taken two to replace them...

Archived