Free-scoring Rangers vs Joe Lewis. 5th December

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only I could hear “what the f**k happened to you lot at Motherwell” again.

Talking of which.

MJC you absolute roasting c**t. Are you still alive ? Let’s be ‘aving ye.

Just watched the replay on RedTV International without knowing the score, although I'll admit frequently fast-forwarding the second half. Brilliant stuff. McKenna was absolutely immense, Shinnie had his best performance in a long time, Lowe getting better and better, Lewis characteristically excellent. I couldn't really fault any of the players, though (Cosgrove perhaps excluded). 

I predicted a red card for Cosgrove after the tug on Goldson when he was already booked, although I thought it was a bit harsh when it eventually came. Morelos is an idiot, and really should have got a straight red instead of a second booking for the Shinnie incident. 

Still, thoroughly deserved, very sweet victory, and all the better that it was against that lot in their own back-yard. 

Avoided the score and watched on RedTV, very well managed by Aberdeen I thought. Referee had a pretty awful first half with free kicks given constantly but if anything that probably helped Aberdeen. Not sure how Lafferty avoided a second booking. Just the type of Dons performance we are getting used to seeing, not creating a great deal of chances but getting the goal, defending well and getting the result. When was the last time we lost a game after taking the lead?

3 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Just watched the replay on RedTV International without knowing the score, although I'll admit frequently fast-forwarding the second half. Brilliant stuff. McKenna was absolutely immense, Shinnie had his best performance in a long time, Lowe getting better and better, Lewis characteristically excellent. I couldn't really fault any of the players, though (Cosgrove perhaps excluded). 

I predicted a red card for Cosgrove after the tug on Goldson when he was already booked, although I thought it was a bit harsh when it eventually came. Morelos is an idiot, and really should have got a straight red instead of a second booking for the Shinnie incident. 

Still, thoroughly deserved, very sweet victory, and all the better that it was against that lot in their own back-yard. 

“A bit harsh”! Considering he cleanly got the ball and was kicked by the defender, yes, I would agree, a bit harsh.

Archived