Free-scoring Rangers vs Joe Lewis. 5th December

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

@The_Kincardine No more predictions please! You've done what I did before the previous Aberdeen game :lol:

Superstition isn't for Presbyterians but I'm starting to believe that jinxing is real... 

Aye you're right, of course.  Still, it would be an anodyne thread/board if no c**t put their cock on the block even if it comes back to haunt them (lovely mixed metaphor).  The essence is stating an opinion and living with the consequences for good or ill.

How are you doing anyway, bud?  Did you enjoy our brief time as league leaders?

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Killie go above everyone mate.

In other news, I wonder when we’ll see that wee bigot reprobate weegienative again.

The posting style is reminiscent of No.8/Bob.

Not daft enough to be some of the past posters and certainly angry enough for No.8

Hope he enjoyed the match anyway

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Silly.  Morelos is in a fine vein of form with goals in 7 (seven) consecutive league matches whereas McKenna is little more than a makeweight in an Aberdeen side that ships goals for fun in the league.

And the winner of post of thread surely ha ha ha 

1 minute ago, RussellAnderson said:

I knew if I went along tonight we’d lose, so I sacked off getting a ticket in favour of the refresh-the-Twitter-feed-every-ten-seconds approach.

You’re fucking welcome.
emoji1038.pngemoji231.pngemoji1038.png

You need to get yourself a subscription to RedTV International my friend.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

How are you doing anyway, bud?  Did you enjoy our brief time as league leaders?

I was good as of 19:44 tonight. Just been promoted actually so personally going well!

How's the life in the home counties treating you?

I was more cautious about it than many other guys were. Means nothing in December all about points on the board. We need to win the next couple at least and see where we are.

13 minutes ago, scoobles said:

The posting style is reminiscent of No.8/Bob.

Not daft enough to be some of the past posters and certainly angry enough for No.8

I haven't met Oor Boab but did meet No 8 after we beat Motherwell 2-0 in a LC tie when Fraser Aird ran the show. in nineteencanteen (actually 2012).

Hell of a nice bloke and why he exercises posters like you so many years on is a mystery.

9 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I was good as of 19:44 tonight. Just been promoted actually so personally going well!

How's the life in the home counties treating you?

I was more cautious about it than many other guys were. Means nothing in December all about points on the board. We need to win the next couple at least and see where we are.

The upside of living 'down here' is that I can go to work tomorrow afternoon and no-one will even know!  Congrats on the promotion, buddy.

Despite consistent 2nd place finishes.

Despite getting to Cup Semifinals

Despite getting to Cup Finals

(No other Club does this)

We still get tagged with the “bottle”tag.

We lose a Final at Hampden after giving every single ounce of energy.

We lose our main attacking threat.

We come back down against the Worlds Best Company.

Get a player sent off.

We are a class below.

Our Manager is shite and he should be sacked.

We are Bottom Six potential this season.

Scott McKenna is overrated, shite etc etc

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji4][emoji4][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Scottish Football don’t ever change 🤪

Two wins against those b*****ds in Glasgow in nine weeks. A win at Ibrox with ten men. Just when you think they’ve sorted themselves out, they find a new hilarious way to f*ck it up. We’ve dumped them out of the cup and knocked them off the top of the league. Long live the banter years.

Archived