Free-scoring Rangers vs Joe Lewis. 5th December

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp

Magnificent, disciplined performance from the Reds.

Der *** was absolutely gash, even with a joke of a referee giving them everything. 

What a bottle we have in this team.

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 16:30, The_Kincardine said:

Dolly up next at Ibrox.  How well will their 10 supporting players support their goalie?  Enough to nick a goal and a 'result'?

Image result for mick mccarthy gif

8 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

I liked when he said the Dons' strikers are as good as Morelos.

Morelos has scored as many goals this season as Cosgrove, May and Wilson have between them since 2015.

Is that you away again for a couple of months....?

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

:lol:

Scott McKenna :wub::wub::wub: Absolutely solid tonight. Easy MOTM. Thought the whole defence played pretty well in fairness. Shinnie also played very well I thought, back to the high standards he can be at.

Just finished saying that very thing about Shinnie to a mate - that was much more like it tonight.

Max Lowe though.

Good win,well deserved. The referee though? And the assistant referees? Oh dear! Stevie G. Oh dear! Morelos. Oh dear. That guy from the Forest. Oh dear. 

I'm just looking at the table and for the first time in years it looks a bit healthier for Scottish football. Brilliant!

ps well done to Motherwell, hated last week but love you again :wub:

1 minute ago, AngusTheBull said:

Scott McKenna :wub::wub::wub: Absolutely solid tonight. Easy MOTM. Thought the whole defence played pretty well in fairness.

Shinnie also played very well I thought, back to the high standards he can be at.

I dunno, I'm kind of getting used to McKenna being that good. I think it's between Considine and Lowe imo. Long, long time since I've suggested that about Considine, but Devlin has a job getting back in to the team imo. Joe, utterly exceptional as well. Shinnie and Ferguson as well. McLennan and McGinn did a power of work....ach, the whole team were man of the match. FTH

Archived