Free-scoring Rangers vs Joe Lewis. 5th December

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

I didn't make up any quote:

Docherty said: “Morelos is doing it for Rangers at the moment as he looks confident, is scoring goals and is enjoying doing that.

“We have strikers as good as that, that just need to get on that run.

“To have that belief that they are going to score one or two goals every game.

“We are not that far away from it and will keep working hard at it."

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/docherty-our-strikers-can-go-toe-to-toe-with-the-gers/

He's just saying they're good enough to go on that type of run, rather than comparing the players, I reckon.

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:
14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:
Are the BBC free to send any member of their staff to Ibrox to cover a match?

He won't/can't answer this.

He most certainly can answer it by simply replying “No.”, but you’re right, he won’t.

Think the team is probably along the lines most would expect. As much as it would be great to see Anderson starting McInnes will never throw both him and McLennan in from the start away to The Rangers*. Hopefully McLennan doesn't just get kicked out the game as he looked fairly promising when he came on in the final. Cosgrove worked hard on Sunday but remains less of a goal threat than Calvin Zola. I saw someone claim on Twitter that he wouldn't get a start for any other Premiership side. Not sure I 100% agree with this, but he certainly wouldn't for any of the teams in the top six.

Steven McLean is the ref so I'm going for Shinnie to be booked in the 6th minute with the inevitable home penalty at around 50 minutes.

COYR

Archived