Hibs vs St Mirren

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Full credit to St Mirren. We had a weak ref today (lol) and they played him like a fiddle. 

I didn't see the game but I really hope that's true. We are distinctly un-streetwise usually, so this would be a huge improvement. Shithousery has kept Hamilton in the league for years; if we have to emulate them for a season or two, then so be it.

31 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Not like Elvis to be positive why you don't support one of the evil sisters is one of life's puzzles.  

I supported Celtic for years when they were one of the best teams in Europe. I actually stopped going to watch them after I watched them beat St Mirren 6-0 at love St  and have been going to watch St Mirren ever since. 

57 minutes ago, elvis said:

I supported Celtic for years when they were one of the best teams in Europe. I actually stopped going to watch them after I watched them beat St Mirren 6-0 at love St  and have been going to watch St Mirren ever since. 

I really hope this is a joke? 

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

Nope why lol. 

I can't remember one positive Saints post that's what I don't get. Maybe your heart is still with Celtic and looking for an excuse.  It's not easy being a Saints fan especially with Glasgow so near. But when it's good it's the best feeling in the world. I have seen Saints pick up three major trophies, reach finals, followed them to Europe a good few times . Not bad for a wee diddy club. 

1 minute ago, Demented Zebra said:

I can't remember one positive Saints post that's what I don't get. Maybe your heart is still with Celtic and looking for an excuse.  It's not easy being a Saints fan especially with Glasgow so near. But when it's good it's the best feeling in the world. I have seen Saints pick up three major trophies, reach finals, followed them to Europe a good few times . Not bad for a wee diddy club. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/where-science-meets-the-steps/201403/are-you-addicted-unhappiness

DZ it’s your own fault. Elvis just likes to be controversial. He’s as die hard as everyone else really.

3 hours ago, elvis said:

This explains a lot. Can't be having to smile and celebrate every week... :lol:

In all seriousness, I admire you for being a glory avoider...

15 hours ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Looking forward to the seaside league next season. 

Are you so bad that you're going down two divisions in one go? Even Thistle need two seasons to complete such a task.

Edit: just watched the highlights; maybe you're right....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived