Hibs vs St Mirren

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 2-2

Clearly a bit frustrating to be ahead twice and still not win, but overall good point.

Adam Hammill’s strike was probably the best Saints goal I’ve seen in 25 years in watching St Mirren. One of those ones you will never forget, what a talent he is. Second goal was all him too, won the free kick and crossed it in.

Over the course of the game Hibs probably deserved a point, but they aren’t any good. Definite bottom 6 fodder.

Onto Livi for us now, after Dundee’s win tonight could really do with something there.

Would've taken a point before the game, but to lose another soft goal from a set piece is frustrating. 

Some folk on twitter saying Cammy Smith was injured. Was he? If not that was a poor substitution, it essentially said we were content with a point and invited the pressure on.

2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Would've taken a point before the game, but to lose another soft goal from a set piece is frustrating. 

Some folk on twitter saying Cammy Smith was injured. Was he? If not that was a poor substitution, it essentially said we were content with a point and invited the pressure on.

Yeah, it was an injury sub.

Just now, buddie06smfc said:

Didn’t look like it was an injury from Cammy Smith’s reaction. Either way I think that could signal the end for Cammy Smith in January unfortunately. Wonderful player when played behind the striker.

Agreed, I've been baffled at his lack of playing time this season. He was such an important player, I thought he was arguably better than Morgan last season. He'll come back to haunt us if we let him go.

Well well well. If someone had offered us 5 points from the last 4 games Oran would’ve bitten your hand off. Typical Saints, lose to Hamilton, beat Hearts and draw with Hibs at Easter Road. You couldn’t make it up

Bitten your hand off for 5 points in 4 games, 2 of which were Dundee and Hamilton? Pushing it a bit there. That’s a par return at best.

As for Cammy Smith, his problem is that he’s not good enough for the Premiership. Lovely player in the Championship where he gets that extra yard, but not up to it in the big boys league.

Lennon has quite clearly lost the support of a lot of our players going by what Parker was saying after the game. This isn’t going to end well. We’ll get rattled for the rest of the month before we take any action. 

On 02/12/2018 at 21:38, Briannmataxi said:

Might patch this in all honesty. Can think of better things to do after work than drag my arse down to a freezing cold Easter road in December to watch us toil to a 2-2 draw against a bunch of minnows with about 10 fans. Wake me up when Allan is back and Lennon is gone

Decided to go and I should have known better. f**k off Lennon and take your signings with you

Hamill is a great player, still remember his spell at the Pars. Look up his goal against Celtic.

I remember him running riot against Killie when JJ was their manager. The right back kicked him got booked then they swapped the left back to right back and the same happened again. He then subbed the right back and the sub kicked him and injured him. 

Cant say I’ve ever seen a pars player create such a fuss.

Archived