Hibs vs St Mirren

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe how bad Hibs have been over the past few weeks. We've taken more points over the last 6 games.

Thought we should have got a point earlier in the season in Paisley, and given how poor Hibs have looked I wouldn't be too surprised if we managed to sneak a point here, equally I wouldn't be surprised if Hibs turned out a performance and beat us by 3 or 4. 

I'd get Ferdinand back in, not sure who I would drop out of Baird and Jones. Presumably Mullen will come in for Jackson although Cooke might get his opportunity. Not sure what's happened to Willock, he's very inconsistent but has turned in a couple of decent performances.

Last match before I am out the country for a month - guaranteed to send me off in a total grump due to some shite defending, non existent midfield, poor attacking options, and wierd Lennon selection.

4-0 Hibs

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Hibs won't lose this.

If they do somehow f**k it up Lennon deserves to be sacked, the buddies are brutal.

The Sainteeees to be humiliated by the dross from Gorgie and the real Saints to get a fighting point at Easter Rd.

Hibs to recapture their mojo in a one-off special, in front of 12000 fans (official attendance, 17.894)

5-1 to Hibs. Jamie Maclaren hattrick, Stephen Whittaker and Mark Milligan to score, Efe Ambrose own goal, to the delight of the home fans. Leeann Dempster to tear up Lennon's P45.

Followed by normal service resuming with a 3-0 horsing by Hamilton Accies on Saturday.

Ferdinand will be back at centre back thankfully also feel Eckerslay should be at left back for this one. Cooke has been improving has the height and phisical side to do a job leading the line. Hamill and Paul McGinn wide should get balls into Cooke. Can see the buddies taking something from the game. 

Archived